I'm so worried for Gyeo-ul. Why did it foreshadow something bad. I really hope Wintergarden will be alright. Also, what's your theory about Chuchu and Seok-hyung? The preview didn't look good for Seok-hyung either. Ughhh I wish we had more than one episode a week. Is that too much to ask for? 

Winter Garden will be alright (I think). The teaser is too misleading (like any other teaser of HosPlay). 

Gomgom will eventually sail I believe. Seokhyung just need to fully open his heart to romance because he is changing slowly and we are seeing that since season 1. 

I feel like Seokhyung in the next episode may have to finally deal with the baby of his dads mistress being born or his mom meeting Min Ha and not liking her which may hurt or both to be honest.  Apart from that he hasn’t had any critical patients since the couple that lost their baby so those are the only possible reasons. Gomgom will survive and sail, Min Ha is a powerhouse and Seokhyung is a very straightforward guy.

I do worry for winter garden. Judging from that preview, she’s either growing cold feet or having a crisis and wants to distance herself to lick her wounds. Let’s hope it all works out for them 🥺

All I'm hoping for is Seok Hyeong and Min Ha's ship to start sailing as my second favorite ship <3 

I sorry to spoil it for you but Ik Sun and Junwan didn't break up cause she loves someone else now, I think Ik Sun lied cause she doesn't wanna create trouble in Junwan's life with her liver problem, the reason why she asked Ik Jun not to say about it to Junwan. And don't worry about Gyeo ul, cause after HP1 I've learned one thing that the eps r polar opposite to the teasers 

I thought it was boring. Particularly as 4th episode was the best.

They ep 5 preview didn’t look great. I feel like there will be a lot of emotional and tough stuff with Winter Garden, GomGom and Bidulgi couple. I hope they don’t ruin anything for these couples especially Winter Garden because they are my favourite couple