I have a guess about 9 Stars, friends. Those who read the novel know that besides HPS, Neidan is also mentioned in the novel. The parts of the novel how Neidan is in YH are completely mysterious. Even what exactly Neidan is is a mystery. I think the 9 Stars in the series could be Neidan. Because if you remember, the fox king said that the Dragon could never defeat SY without his Neidan, except for HPS. Since we have just arrived in foxland, I think this is Neidan of 9 Star TY.

In other words, the life-saving thing we know as 9 stars in the series is actually TY's Neidan.I know it sounds crazy. But think about it. I'm sure those who have read the book will find this quite logical.

I would like to hear your thoughts on this theory. Let's do some brainstorming together.

jaginsing:

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/hu-xin/98829-spoilers-ask-questions-and-find-answers?pid=2582595&page=9#p2582595

Oh I hadn't seen these. So there are people who think like me. I am pleased about that. I think this neidan and 9 star link is fine.

Liz:

I have a guess about 9 Stars, friends. Those who read the novel know that besides HPS, Neidan is also mentioned in the novel. The parts of the novel how Neidan is in YH are completely mysterious. Even what exactly Neidan is is a mystery. I think the 9 Stars in the series could be Neidan. Because if you remember, the fox king said that the Dragon could never defeat SY without his Neidan, except for HPS. Since we have just arrived in foxland, I think this is Neidan of 9 Star TY.

In other words, the life-saving thing we know as 9 stars in the series is actually TY's Neidan.I know it sounds crazy. But think about it. I'm sure those who have read the book will find this quite logical.

I would like to hear your thoughts on this theory. Let's do some brainstorming together.

I was also thinking about that too. And when YH gave it back to him to help him she "dies" in the process like the novel. Since I saw a clip she's fading away and TY look really sad... If the scene match up that is probably how it will be, but I guess we will have to wait and see.

Still hope it will be a HE between them at the end!!

KiKo Tsukino:
I was also thinking about that too. And when YH gave it back to him to help him she "dies" in the process like the novel. Since I saw a clip she's fading away and TY look really sad... If the scene match up that is probably how it will be, but I guess we will have to wait and see.

Still hope it will be a HE between them at the end!!

I definitely think so too. 

Currently, there are differences compared to the novel, but in general, it is still compatible with the novel. I'm a little relieved because the author also expressed a one-on-one opinion on the changes in the series. He could not realize that in the novel he had taken back his NEİDAN. 

Probably based on the current state of affairs and the preview we saw for 27, I can say the following. YH will learn 9 stars and TY will turn into dragon eggs. When it takes shape again, the war will be close and YH will find a way to give 9 stars somehow and they will proceed according to the book.

The only thing you shouldn't worry about is HE. The white-haired TY we see at the end of the drama will be 90 percent HE if Youku doesn't score a last-minute goal, from the scenes just before being HE in the novel.

Liz:

Yes I agree too. I was thinking the same today when I watch the preview for ep.27. A story to how YH has the neidan/9 stars and have to give it back at the final battle and as a consequence sacrifice her life. 

However, I wonder how TY will come back when he dies in the drama. Seems like she has to give it back to him to revive him or something. 

Yeah the white haired TY looks like it should be a HE but I hope it's not one of those just 1 min reunion then THE END...T.T

Hangmy:

Yeah the white haired TY looks like it should be a HE but I hope it's not one of those just 1 min reunion then THE END...T.T

In the last part of the novel, I read a part where they are expecting a baby and have a happy ending with their children. I hope we will see that they are not just encounters and they are family and happily living in dragon valley.

Liz:

In the last part of the novel, I read a part where they are expecting a baby and have a happy ending with their children. I hope we will see that they are not just encounters and they are family and happily living in dragon valley.

I've watched a few costume dramas and rarely do I see an ending like that. Very swift and quick...all the buildup then just 1 mins reunion then THE END. As if they hate to give us too much of the sweet stuff lol.

Hangmy:

I've watched a few costume dramas and rarely do I see an ending like that. Very swift and quick...all the buildup then just 1 mins reunion then THE END. As if they hate to give us too much of the sweet stuff lol.

Yes. Almost all dramas around the world have a short happy ending. Very rarely do we come across satisfying endings.

Hangmy:

Who is a HE??

lindawatitjioe:

Who is a HE??

lol Happy Ending 

Hangmy:

lol Happy Ending 

Oh geez! Now i understand the whole sentence 🤣.

thanks for explaining!