As a boy Ray is cute but dressed as a girl... Ray is BEAUTIFUL 😍😍

Super beautiful, he reminded me of Aoki from a jdrama Kieta Hatsukoi.

PatriciaS:

Super beautiful, he reminded me of Aoki from a jdrama Kieta Hatsukoi.

Ray reminds me of Yoshiro from Udagawachou de Matteteyo (2015)

Ray is beautiful even as a guy, and I say this as a guy who used to dress as a girl to please his self-hating then-boyfriend, which is exactly what Ray is doing, which is why he looks so uncomfortable and unhappy dressed as a girl and why the intro only shows him dressed as a guy, which is his true, comfy, happy self. It took me many years to realize that I didn't need to dress as a girl to be beautiful; that I am beautiful and lovable just as I am. I know you didn't mean any harm, but please be more careful and mindful with the messages you put out there, especially since there are many impressionable kids on this site. Not every guy who dresses as girl does so because they actually like it. Ray clearly doesn't, which should have been obvious from some of the lines (e.g. "You gave the lipstick to me, remember?" "Now that I'm dressed like this...") even if you haven't read the novel.

Thank you for the explanation. My statement was meant as a compliment to the character. I am also mindful that there are  many people out there who probably do things to be loved and accepted by the ones they love and others. I applaud those who love themselves to know that they do not  need to change who they are to be loved and feel accepted.

I will get the novel and read what Ray feels. But again my statement is just a compliment. 

Thank you for your gracious reply. I shall take it in the spirit that it is given: that of charity and compliment.  Peace. :)