Drop your theory here :)

BEST THEORY OF ALL: We gonna cry more than ITSAY

i wont survive sad ending, and i know there will be only pain and suffering ;_;

Maybe Oh Aew won't transfer after all and they will indeed be the two main protagonists or something, I remember that in an interview PP said that he wanted to transfer as well but couldn't do it and since it's bkpp the series it wouldn't be so surprising that they'd follow that path as well, but I don't know. A random assumption I'd make is that Oh Aew will dye his hair probably by the end of episode 1/ ep 4 and that in the trailer there are no scenes that actually belong to ep 5 because something similar happened in itsay so that we won't really know how it'll end.

I would like for there to be more talking and less crying. Agree to stay together and work through their differences. Despite obvious temptations they will not give in and fight for their love. 

I predict everyone having a meltdown in ep 3 will forgive in ep 4 and say how brilliant the series is after 5. 

Unpopular theory: they will break up and just stay friends...  I hope this doesn't happen but if it does it would be pretty realistic ergo the events of ep 3 and all of the character changes. :'(

I have three theories after episode 3:

1. They break up, see other people and then come back to each other again in episode 5

2. They have a knock down, drag out fight about all the shit that they haven't being dealing with and agree that they still love each other and want to make things work

3. they break up and become friends again, or a Just Like the Movies ending that implies they are on good terms and could end up back together later (I actually really liked the ending of Just Like the Movies for that particular series but really don't want it here).