Hello everyone! I'm Yoona ( actually it isn't my name, but my real name is a romanian one, so I prefer more Yoona). I have never been in a forum about anything before.
I am from Romania. I love korean dramas and movies but I've watched japanese movies too. I also saw a taiwainese movie : "Secret". :D
My drama addiction started two years ago. My country promotes historical korean dramas and since this year also chinese dramas. This year is very hard for me because I finish highschool and I have to pass the finals exams who are called the exams of maturity. Despite that I try to continue watching dramas or movies even if I don't have the same time.
I am a shy girl at first impression but actually I am very communicative. :D
I love chocolate, coffee and rainy days. I like K-POP especially Big Bang!
I don't know what to write anymore. I lost my inspiration... :D.
You are welcome to befriend me. :)
Hello Yoona! Oh, seems like we are kinda similar :D
I spend my time watching anime, reading manga and books, and- since this year- watching dramas even if I have some exam the next day or have any pending work that is needed to be completed asap.
I am shy as well xD I take some time to open up to others. But this applies only to real life. Online I am not that shy (Thank god). I expect others to start a conversation. I don't take the initiation to speak if I don't know that particular person well. But once I know him/her, I blabber non-stop :P
Yayy! Big Bang is my fav Korean boy band ♥_♥ And I love Taeyang the most :D
Welcome, Yoona!
Bine ai venit pe MLD ^^!
Si eu sunt mai timida, dar indata ce incep sa cunosc o persoana ma relaxez si devine ceva obisnuit sa vorbesc cu acea persoana n__n.
De unde esti xD? Care e drama ta preferata ^^?
Si ce melodie de la Big Bang iti place cel mai mult?
Imi pare bine de cunostinta si ne mai vedem pe aici <3 !
Hello Yoona!

Nice to meet you! I love chocolate, coffee (or lately "khophi", like it's pronounced in Korean :P) and rainy days, too. Today it was rainy and I didn't mind at all though every one else was complaining. :) I've just lately started to listen to K-pop but I like Big Bang a lot. Anyways, "bine ai venit pe MLD" (I stole the phrase from verdaisy, I don't know any Romanian but I just realized I actually understand it a bit through French). Hope to see you around!
Welcome to the forums. Most people here claim they are shy at first, but it doesn't take a lot to get everyone to converse with each other. Have fun!
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Hello Yoona!!! :D
Chocolate and Rainy Days:P Totally my type of person :D
Yoona! Heya! xD

Chocolate(especially if it's hot) on rainy days are great! xD
hey yoona ^__^ nice to meet you :)
Hottacarl wrote:
Si ce melodie de la Big Bang iti place cel mai mult?

Imi plac melodiile Tonight, Stupid Liar. Astea mi-au venit in minte acum da cred ca imi mai plac si alte melodii. :D
love rainy days and chocolate ... <3 ... wow there is another Romanian here now Verdaisy ... Nice to know you ...
Welcome!

Have fun and share your chocolate with us!
hello everyone, my name is Annette. i live in Sunny California. and i have a problem. i am addicted to dramas and kpop. i know, i know. first step is to acknowledge that i have a problem. haha. so now that i have gotten that out of the way, please don't be afraid to let me know what you all are watching, who you are listening to, and who your favorite actors are. Right now i am currently watching A Thousand Days Promise. it is very touching because it hit close to home to me. my grandmother has Alzheimers and i take care of her. so i can relate somewhat. i think this website is really great. so once again, thanks for welcoming me and please freind request me if you are interested.
Hello! :) and Welcome to the forums! :)
Hello Yoona...Welcome to MDL. Hope you have fun!! Do join us on the forum games! Have fun and enjoy :D