i've been using this site for like, twenty minutes, and i'm already terrified by the idea of introducing myself.

but hi! i'm a college student. i watch a lot of k-dramas. i've never actually like participated in forums? so please uh. go easy on me haha

(am i doing this right)

haha thats alright, even though i use this site alot usually, since now i havent introduced myself yet in the forums! 
I have used this site alot as well and I nvr introduced myself too! WELCOME WECOME!!!!!!!

What kind of K-dramas do you watch or who are your Favourite Actors?
omg, people! hihihi!!

i'm always a sucker for a good romantic melodrama, but i love rom-coms as well hahaha.

right now i'm still facing withdrawal from healer, so definitely ji chang-wook! park bo-gum's adorable too, and lee min-ho will always have a place in my heart. <3
Haha totally understand the Healer withdrawal! It took me so long to get over it :/ I just couldn't find anything as good or as interesting!

I think my withdrawal broke when i started watching multiple dramas at the same time! Though i think Ji CHang Wook stayed as my wall paper for almost half a year XD

Omg! Park Bo Gum is definitely ADORABLE!!! He was great in I Remember you and was so cute in Reply 1988! I am like waiting and looking out for future projects he's going to have.

Ah Lee Min Ho is a tricky one for me haha.. Hits and Misses here and there!

How about K-pop? Do you like the music genre?
YESS park bo-gum was so. CUTE. in reply 1988! omg i loved that drama so muchhh. but ji chang-wook's my wallpaper now ahahah.

my gateway drug was boys over flowers, so lee min-ho is like...my first love, or my first oppa, or something like that. LOLL i'm lameee.

i'm all right with the k-pop music genre, i'm not actually a big fan of the more electro/hip-hop groups, my favourite band is CNBLUE because yonghwa opppaaaa <3 but i love listening to drama OSTs!!
Hahaha! Not lame don't worry! My gate way to Kdrama was Goong but i wasn't in love with Joo Ji Hoon.. I think my first love would either be.. Lee Jong Suk or Ji chang wook haha

Ah I'm a total Kpop addict! Got hooked after... Gee haha.. OHHH I LOVE DRAMA OST as well! I have a playlist on my phone dedicated to Kdrama OST! Have any favourites?
Hi there... MDL is pretty cool. And the people in here are awesome. So enjoy it. Hahahaah we all like dramas... I liked the convo between @FiPancake and @candycity!

Enjoy! Welcome!
@FiPancake OHH I've actually never watched it though!! How was it? And Ji Chang-Wook is probably my biggest obsession so far HAHAHA.

SAME HAHA I have a drama OST playlist on my phone as well!! I really liked the OSTs from Faith and Queen In-Hyun's Man, and Trot Lovers (although not many people have watched it). And at one point Reset from the School 2015 OST was on replay as well :)

@JPT Hihihi! Yes MDL does seem pretty cool so far, it's totally, like, dramaholics anonymous LOL. 
@JPT haha had too much fun fangirling about Ji Chang Wook :X

@candycity Goong was super adorable imo! I see that you have Mask in your Plan to watch list! Make sure tow watch itttttt! It is amazinggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

OMMOOO Agree with Faith! it has amazing OST! Healer, The Masters Sun, Heirs and It's Okay That Love has great OST. I haven'\t watched School 2015 yet, what do you think of it? 
Welcome and congrats to take the courage to introduce yourself. Took me a long time to finally do it. :D
Nice to meet you! Yonghwa is funny as hell. Honestly didn't expect him to have such an outgoing personality 
I never actually introduced myself on this site, I just smoothly rolled in
tumblr_inline_n6nw9dbNDw1ridpyr.gif
Welcome to MDL!!! I've been here a long time and never introduced myself xD
I feel weird like reading the conversation here and nodding "yeah yeah" because I'm in love with Ji Chang Wook too and Lee Min Ho was my first (lmao sounds like he stole my drama virginity!), I love CNBlue and those OSTs are amazing! (I watched Trot Lovers hehe.)

Oh silly me, totally forgot to welcome you. Psht. Welcome to MDL, where your obsessions are completely normal! (I'm sort of new here too, though you'll see my username plastered all over the recent forum discussions because I don't have a life lol xD Hopefully you have a more productive lifestyle and I won't be seeing you there often hahaha)
I've been on this website for around 3 years and still have never introduced myself to everyone properly on the forums. XD Anyway welcome to MDL, hope you have a wonderful time here! :D