I'm from the U.S. and I just  joined MDL recently. I've been building my list and reviewing the dramas and movies I've watched, kind of feeling everything out. So, now that I've settled in, I thought I should come say "hi" and introduce myself. I've been watching Kdrama for just over a year and I'm pretty addicted. I know eventually I'll branch out into other Asian drama, but I'm still working through a long "to watch" list for now. It's nice to find a place to discuss this addicting hobby with since, other than occasionally my dh (dear husband), I have no one IRL that shares my love for Kdrama. So, I feel like I've found my "tribe". :)

Hi!! Welcome to MDL! ^^
Hello! I know what you mean about having nobody IRL who shares the love (in my case, it's for Jdramas)-- I've even actively tried to get my friends to watch with me, but no dice. *sigh* Well, they're missing out, and there's an awesome group of people here at MDL to hang out with! :) Welcome!
Hi! I hope you have a great experience as the rest of us do. I am currently watching Hana Yori dango and am laughing one season and crying the next season, I love this jdrama. With MDL I free we can voice our opinions to any drama at any time, it's been a blast here at MDL  Enjoy... Oh Say hello if you see any of my comments under different dramas.
Hello from England! Welcome to mdl, you'll soon see this is a great community, met some wonderful people on this site :)
G'day mate, from Australia! 
Wow! Thank you all for the welcome and it's so cool to see that you all are from pretty much all over the world! :) It's nice to meet you all and I look forward to becoming a part of the MDL community.
Warm welcome from Germany ;) I hope you'll have as much fun as us other addicts xD