Hey everyone! 

My name is Mark and I'm a 19 years old guy from Germany.

I haven't really watched many dramas yet since I pretty much just started watching them a week ago, but I'm honestly astonished on how awesome dramas are!

The only two dramas that I have finished so far are Death Note(2015) and 1 Litre of Tears, which were both simply amazing. I consider especially 1 Litre of Tears nearly a masterpiece since it had such a huge emotional impact on me. Q_Q

Nevertheless, I'm here to find some new friends who also enjoy watching dramas and would like to discuss them with me. Since I'm so new to this scene, I'm open for every recommendation, as long as it is a good one! :D 

Personally I would like to watch primarily Japanese dramas for now, since I've been learning Japanese for quite some time now and I think watching these dramas is a really fun way to pick up some new words and phrases. ^—^

I'm happy to answer any questions about me that you may have! :)

Welcome to MDL brand new newbie :)
Welcome to MDL, I would recommend Koizora, both the movie and drama, it's one of favourites 
http://mydramalist.com/66-koizora Movie
http://mydramalist.com/43-koizora Drama
Thanks everyone! :D
@RikuObsessed Thank you very much for your recommendation. I'll check out the drama soonish. I've seen some anime highschool romances already, but hey, they are usually pretty sweet.
@Ventic No problem^^. Yeah, I do love the highschool romances, but with that one, you'll see that it's not quite the same^^
welcome to MDL ^_^ 
Welcome :-) I'm also the newbie. I want to recommend drama like "Kurosagi". Good cast and interesting story :-D
Welcome!
It's rare to see a drama newbie watching an asadora (Mare). I hope you'll enjoy it!
Hallooo :) Wünsch dir viel Spaß mit Mare, das Drama hab ich geliebt. :D 
Paar Empfehlungen: Bloody Monday, Runaway ~Aisuru kimi no Tame ni~ und Last Friends sind alles 10/10 bei mir. :)
Thanks everyone! :D
@Margo Kurosagi sounds interesting. I'll check it out, thanks ^-^
@Miya I really love these kind of stories that make you appreciate your own life more and it looks like that Mare is heading in that direction. I hope it won't disappoint me. 
@NanaChin Vielen Dank! Ich hoffe doch mal wirklich, dass Mare mich nicht enttäuscht. Wäre echt schade bei dieser großen Anzahl an Folgen^^ Ich schau mir deine Empfehlungen bei Gelegenheit mal an :)
welcome to dramaland!!!
Hi Mark,

Welcome to MDL :)
Wenn man auf Slice-of-Life steht, kann man mit Mare eigentlich nichts falsch machen. :)
Welcome to MDL! If you like thriller/crime/detective jdoramas, I suggest you check out Keizoku 2:Spec, Liar Game, and Bloody Monday. If you want something similar to 1 Litre of Tears, there's If Cats Disappeared from the World (it's a movie though).