Hey everyone! Just found this site to keep track of my drama list!

I started watching kdrama's last year in February and I've been hooked since!

When did you start watching kdrama's? 

I found this site back in March 2016 with no serious intention of actually getting into kdramas, but I made an account anyway. Completely forgot about it all, and then around the end of June, I gave it a go (with Oh My Ghost) and now, here I am :)
Hello!!! :) Welcome to MDL!! :) :) 
I found this site kinda early last year but I made a profile only in August.. :)
I watched my 1st K-drama in 2011 but I officially started watching from 2013....but I'm starting to like J-dramas more..
Hello , and Welcome to MDL. Feel free to make lots of friends and share your love on the forum and the Feeds. 
Hello and welcome to mdl ^_^ :) 
I started kdramas in 2005 when I found a tv channel that aired kdramas & various asian variety shows. I watched a jewel in the palace on there--my first kdrama (:

welcome to MDL!!
Hi welcome, I made my first account last year around in July - when I also got introduced to K-Dramas
Hi :) Welcome to mdl! :)

My first legit kdrama ~*experience*~ was when I watched My Love From the Star in 2015. But I have watched various dubbed kdramas on a local tv network since I was 12 :) 
Thank you everyone for your welcomes!
Annyeong! 

Welcome to MDL :") 
Hello and welcome to MDL!

I found dramas in summer 2015 when I decided to watch The Lover for Takujae couple... it's been a downhill spiral ever since lmfao
Wow! same with me. I merely join this site to keep track of what dramas/movies which I had watched. hehe. So many dramas I've watched since 2008 and more to go... hehe