Hi, I'm Sarah :) I'm 25 years old and I may be growing too old for korean dramas but I'm just addicted and I can't get enough. I like all dramas but these days I tend to enjoy kKorean dramas mostly and in genres like romance, political, crime and such. I don't have any favourite actor or actress but I'll watch some dramas because such or such is in it.

Besides my love for drama, I love reading and listening to music. I always enjoy a good OST :) I also love cooking and baking.

At the moment I'm watching : 

-Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

-Suspicious Partner

-Stranger : this one is just GREAT and the acting is on point. I started watching it for Bae Doona (she played a character in Netflix's Sense8) and I am glad I did.

I'm always looking for new dramas to watch so if you have any you're passionate about, feel free to tell me about them ;)

welcome to MDL, nice to meet you and enjoy here!
Hi! :) Welcome to MDL! Hehe you're never too old to watch Asian dramas :D There are some people in their 40's and 50's here on MDL who still love Asian dramas :))
Hello :D
Welcome to MDL Sarah,
it's awesome to have you here! ^^
Hi Sarah... I loved Cruel City - crime, thriller, romance and bromance. Maybe you like it.
.... btw we will never grow to old for Dramaland ;)
Hi Sarah; (^-^)ノ
Welcome! Nice to meet you!
yolo
welcome to MDL
i dont think there is any age limit to liking something..........hope u keep enjoying k-dramas