@AllAboutVanness: Thank you! For the recommendations too, thanks! (^u^) @xXhaninXx: Thanks! We have quite a lot in common XD I also like action and adventure! (^u^)
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Welcome to MDL~!!!
@waterbird12: Wow! same here :) I mostly watch jdramas too!! Hana kimi - japan is my fave XD Btw, I love your dp of Yamapi! (>.<) Sorry, I forgot to reply! Thanks :) I love Hana Kimi too! I should probably rewatch it again soon.
Hello ^^ Nice to meet you!! Try watching Full House 2, You're Beautiful, 1st shop of Coffee Prince.. They are nice romance stories
Hi and welcome to MDL :D
Hello and welcome to MDL.... a recent Jdrama I watched is;Shokuzai.............I recommend it, if you like psychological revenge dramas
@Dojemi10: Thanks! Those are so cute animations XD @waterbird12: np :D I'm planning to watch all remakes of Hana Kimi since I really liked it! XD @teetiger: Thanks! Nice to meet you too! I've seen Full House 1 and I enjoyed it! Especially because of Rain (>.<) I'm planning to watch Full House 2 even if Rain is no longer in there @Nana87: Thanks! (^u^) @Athena0: Thanks! (^u^) Wow, psychological revenge and a jdrama! thank you! I'll watch it! :D