Hi to everyone!!! I just joined today :D I would really love to make new friends here :) So don't be shy to add me, recommend me some good stuffs and talk with me about everything! Aside from watching dramas, I also love watching anime and movies and reading mangas and books ;D How about you? Tell me more about yourself (^o^)
Hello and Welcome! I can't recommend much, still quite a newbie myself!
Hi, Welcome! it's always nice to meet new people (: Let us know what your favorite genre is :D
Thanks! @shaz22: glad to find a fellow newbie here XD @Chappelle: I usually like romance, comedy, action... well I like a lot of genres although I usually avoid drama because I don't like sad ones, especially tragedies. Anything's fine as long as it has a happy ending though :D
If you haven't, you should watch: *Reply 1997 is super funny and super cute - it's one of my favorites *Boys Over Flowers - also funny/cute with HANDSOME boys *Hana Kimi (2007)- girl transfers into an all boys school and pretends to be a boy...of course it's going to be hilarious *To the Beautiful You - It's the Korean remake of Hana Kimi...it's got Minho in it (:
Hi, and welcome :) My favorites are comedies or romances too, but I mainly watch Jdrama. Do you have a favorite drama?
Hi darkreon nice to meet you!! ^.^ Welcome to MDL, it's a truly awesome site. It was nice to talk to you on chat before :) I hope you come on again. Enjoy making new friends and watching dramas xD
Hi,:) hmmm...you haven't seen much ....I am going to recommend Secret Garden
@Chappelle: Someone recommended me reply 1997 too! Hana kimi is one of my faves! I've only watched the japanese and taiwanese version but I'm planning to watch all the other versions XD I've watched BoF too! It's really cute! :D @waterbird12: Wow! same here :) I mostly watch jdramas too!! Hana kimi - japan is my fave XD Btw, I love your dp of Yamapi! (>.<) @biasHongki: Thank you very much! (^u^) I'll be bothering you guys again some time in the chat room XD hahaha @goldenseal50: Thanks! I've finished secret garden before, it's really funny and cute :) @bannie: arigatou :D
darkreon07 wrote: Hi to everyone!!! I just joined today :D
I would really love to make new friends here :)
So don't be shy to add me, recommend me some good stuffs and talk with me about everything!

Aside from watching dramas, I also love watching anime and movies and reading mangas and books ;D

How about you? Tell me more about yourself (^o^)

Hiya! welcome! im chingoo!

I in love with KDRAMAS
And there are a few that are must watch dramas!

BOYS OVER FLOWERS
SECRET GARDEN
GOONG (but i havent seen this myself, but heard it was great)
49 DAYS
FULL HOUSE
SHINING INHERITANCE
COFFEE PRINCE
MY GIRLFRIEND IS A GUMIHO
A GENTLEMANS DIGNITY
JEWEL IN THE PALACE
DONG YI
aaannndddd my ultimate FAV! SAD LOVE STORY!

Hope u like em, im gonna add u :p
@pucca8: Thanks! (^u^) @ChingooLaotang: Thank u :D I've finished BOF, Secret garden, full house, and coffee prince and they are all great! (^u^)
Hi and welcome. I'm Vanness (pretending to be one) :-D You can also add Queen In Hyun's Man, so full of romance and if you like a heavy one with boxes of tissues, then try Autumn's Concerto.
Anyyeong!I'm quite a newbie here so i couldn't tell you much.About me??hurm..let me see....well,i'm 16 this year/a girl and i'm more into japanese but lately,i don't know why i seems more interested in Korean dramas.

♥My genre definitely not horror!Beside than that i watch all genre especially action,adventure..(you can see my profile to know more)...
♥A must-watch drama for me was Bloody Monday (it depend on what you like,actually)
♥My favourite actor --->Song Joong Ki

♥One of my favourite song --->

♥I really love making friends and love to shared something with my friends.So,nice to meet yah!