My name is Lacramioara and i am from Romania.Nice to meet you all! I loove kdramas .Right now i am watching Gu family book but i don't know what to watch anymore. Could you please give me some advice about what dramas should i watch? Thank you !!^^
Hello and Welcome! I am currently watching "Protect the boss" and I don't find any reason for anyone to dislike it, it's immensely funny! And if u like Jaejoong, JYJ or DBSK than bonus!
yoroshiku. a new influx. i like it.
welcome~~ oh and definitely going to agree with shaz on that one! protect the boss is a good dramas and has storyline as well. I am such a huge jaejoong fan XD
ha ha hiii and welwelwelcome to MDL ,i hope u have sooo much fun and here is a good no fantastic drama 1-my girlfriend is gumiho 2- city hunter 3- my girl 4- hell miss 5- you are beautiful 6- crazy for u
hey! ^^
I should have introduced myself too because I've just registered on this site, but I was happy to see another Romanian in here so I thought I might as well welcome you :D
You have a beautiful name, lilly of the valley is my favourite flower![lacramioara=lilly of the valley in Romanian] My name is Ana[not so original].I'm more into Jdramas, but if I decide to watch a kdrama, I could use your advice. Nice to meet you! :)
florysuju23 wrote: My name is Lacramioara and i am from Romania.Nice to meet you all!
I loove kdramas .Right now i am watching Gu family book but i don't know what to watch anymore.

Could you please give me some advice about what dramas should i watch?

Thank you !!^^

Wlcm dear I am also a new member.

Custom kitchens | Kitchen Designers