Nice to meet everyone here! Here's a girl who's supposed to study but then got introduced to the wonderful world of dramas and movies ... *guilty* But no regrets! Study then watch!
Hey there, welcome! Good for you. I always have a hard time putting study before watching :(.
Heylo! Nice avi you got there! And please don't mention studies here......pretty please!
Hi and welcome :) I feel like I'm still new here also (compared to many of the others), and I can relate to your situation. I was introduced to j-drama by a classmate this year, so I was also supposed to study, and I did... most of the time. ;) Anyway, watching j-drama with French subtitles counts as studying two languages, right?! :D
hello an welcome to MDL :)
it absolutely counts :D
Hellooooo, hahahiiiiii and welwelwelcome to MDL world ,have so much fun
Lol how can u study?? Tell me the secret. ^^ And more important welcome 2 the newbie group.!
never too late to start! Welcome to MDL
I'm with Drama4lover, please tell us how you study THEN watch... welcome to MDL!!!!
Hiii welcome to MDL! Nice to meet you~ You study BEFORE watching??? That's possible?
*Cackles* And another one becomes entangled in the chains of beautiful drama men and angry mother in laws! *cough* >.>... ...<.< Welcome! :D If you ever need drama suggestions, don't hesitate to ask! I love being an enabler! :P