Hey

Hey everyone. I've been on this site for over a year so I wouldn't call myself new, however I am new to posting on the forums. I normally like to stay behind the scenes if you know what I mean. Why did I suddenly decide to post? I just feel like I should be more active on things like this. Anyway I've been watching Korean dramas practically my entire life. Thanks to a Korean mother who does nothing but watch them when she's at home. -_- They just kind of grew on me after a while. So I have watched quite a few, not that is something I should be proud of. :P But anyway if anyone has any suggestions of what to watch that I haven't already watched feel free to let me know. I look forward to your suggestions and just getting to know people here. :D
Welcome to the forums :) I hope you enjoy them as much as you enjoy the rest of the site :) I'd recommend you dramas but seeing as your list is literally 5X mine, i should probably ask YOU for recommendations :D
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Welcome to the forums :) I hope you enjoy them as much as you enjoy the rest of the site :)
I'd recommend you dramas but seeing as your list is literally 5X mine, i should probably ask YOU for recommendations :D

Thank you. Hmmm well if I had to choose one thing on the plan to watch section of your list I would choose...A Moment to Remember. I love that movie. :D
OMO your list~ wow~~~ I'm super impressed xD Anyway welcome to MDL :D *waves*
Wow, your list is huge! I see you have I Saw The Devil on your PTW list, it is a great movie, dark and grim, and the main actors' performances are briliant. If you like movies about revenge, I can recommend this one.
Hi and welcome to the forums! And yes your list is really huge :))
Stained_Glass wrote: Wow, your list is huge! I see you have I Saw The Devil on your PTW list, it is a great movie, dark and grim, and the main actors' performances are briliant. If you like movies about revenge, I can recommend this one.

Thanks. I always put it off because it also seems scary and I don't really like scary movies. But I will give it a shot sometime soon. :)
Woahhhhh !! Your list is huge !!!! It'll take me at least 5 more years to have the same ^^ Happy that you finally decided to introduce yourself !
Hi, :) Looks like your our new go-to person for K dramas!
shgg628 wrote: Thank you. Hmmm well if I had to choose one thing on the plan to watch section of your list I would choose...A Moment to Remember. I love that movie. :D

I'll definitely check it out! Thanks!
Fleur91 wrote: Woahhhhh !! Your list is huge !!!! It'll take me at least 5 more years to have the same ^^ Happy that you finally decided to introduce yourself !

Thank you. I've been watching for a lot longer then 5 years so that's why the list is so long. Haha. Not sure if that is something I should be proud of or not... :P
goldenseal50 wrote: Hi, :)

Looks like your our new go-to person for K dramas!

Hi! Thanks. You're list is pretty long as well. One of the longest I have seen so far on here. :D