Hi, i'm Mat from Canada. So it's been a while since i started using mydramalist, but i've never really participated in forums I'm starting with my introduction! I'm from Montreal, in the province of Quebec, in Canada. My main language is french, i'm still practicting english and i know few things in korean, because i've took korean classes for few months long time ago. I enjoy writing, music (singing and listening), watching movies and drama, hanging out with my friends, playing piano (but I just started to learn), learning korean, meeting new people, etc. I've created my own series called ''Elemental Crisis'' which is kind of fantastic. My main goal is to publish my books and produce my own animation series, also having my own entertainment company! I have a twin brother, he also has an account here: mrlucky Anyway, add me as friend and message me! Nice to meet yall!
Hey.. nice to meet you too..
Hessa Volunteer Staff
Hi, nice to meet you, I wish you achieve your goal soon.
Nice to meet you Mat! Welcome to the forums Enjoy :)
Awesome intro. Welcome to MDL Mat. Good luck on making your dreams come true!
thanks hessa! really appreciate it :)
welcome to Mdl good luck enjoy ur time :)
Yeeees !! French partner ^^ Happy you decided to join forums ! See you there !!
Welcome, Mat. Awesome introduction ^^ By the way, we have two similar dreams - I also want to publish something of my own, but for me it's short stories, and I also want to have my own entertainment company :D