Hello, everyone ^-^ I'm Buranko, Brazilian and a big fan of Asia. I like some jdramas e twdramas, but kdrama is my favorite! My favorite actors are So Ji Sub and Nam Goong Min <33 And japanese, Shosuke Tanihara ~ Currently I'm watching Master's sun and it's amazing ♥ And I love Jmusic *3* Violin, piano... They know how to do good music! My favorite bands: Sound Horizon, Kalafina (Kajiura music is the best), Suga Shikao, Haruka Shimotsuki Also, I like Jiro wang and Jang Geun Suk music ~ I hope to have fun here e talk to you ~ *sorry my english *and I use MDL a long time ago but I forgot to introduce myself before x_x
Hello buranko :). Welcome to MDL!!! HAHAHA don't worry about not introducing yourself, I have been on MDL since 2011 and still haven't made an intro thread yet :p.
Hey! Although I have watched dramas from other Asian countries K-dramas are my favorite too. <3

And that's ok, I joined in 2011 and still haven't made an intro...lol I hope you continue to enjoy the site.

ali101234 wrote: I have been on MDL since 2011 and still haven't made an intro thread yet :p.

High five! =D
Oh and your English is really good :)
Hello and nice to meet you :)
Hello and welcome to mdl
welcome have fun :)