New to the forum and excited to make some friends who love watching dramas! I've been watching dramas for the past two years now. A couple of my favorites are: - A Cinderalla Story (Japanese) - Personal Taste - A Gentleman's Dignity - Heartstrings - Sungkyunkwan Scandal and there's a lot more that I love but those are the ones on top of my head right now. A couple of personal things about me: - I listen to music pretty much all the time, except when I'm watching dramas (except there's music in dramas so I guess it still counts) - I'm half filipina and half dominican - I eat rice every day. - I'm afraid of the dark. - I laugh really loud. That's about all for now. :3 Byyyeeee~
Welcome to the forums and My Drama List, have fun :D
Hi, welcome to my drama list ^^
Hello and welcome to MDL
Hello~^^ Welcome! I'm pretty new myself, so I'm excited to find someone else who is new too! Everyone I see on here has soooo long drama lists, and since I'm still new here, mine is still pretty short~ But I believe it will get longer.. Since I'm still a drama noob.. :3 I hope you find some good friends here and have a great time!
wlc Pearl !!! na doo maeil pab mogoyo ( i eat rice evryday too \/ )
Hi and welcome to the Mdl :)