Hello~ I'm Ara from Mexico, I've been such a Drama follower for almost 10 years already, of course, there have been long lapses of time on which I don't watch any but once I get the chance I try to make good use of it ;) I'm more into Japanese dramas because I find its people's culture and customs more appealing to me, but if there's something nice from another country then I say yes :) My favorite drama of all times is Nodame Cantabile, I also loooove the movies, manga, anime, whatever. Never get tired of it! I don't have any favorite genre or any I dislike, but I'm specially fond of those related with airports and food, and whichever that has either Amami Yuki or Oguri Shun on it lol they're so appealing to the cameras... Oh! I'm also quite the 'drama-setting-lurker', you know; all those places, landscapes, buildings, spaces, whatever... My list of all the drama settings I wish to visit some day is long! plus, I study architecture so thanks to that it has gotten much more longer now haha. Soundtracks and clothes are also nice, I like paying special attention to them. Winter Sonata's must be one of the most beautiful soundtracks ever used in a drama. And well, I don't know what else to say, just... I hope to have fun here and share our interest for asian dramas! trust me, I can talk aaaalll day about them =P
hey and welcome.. i'm from denmark, and i'm also mostly in to the Japanese.. and all kind of.. Hope you have fun her..
Hessa Volunteer Staff
Hi and welcome to MDL!!!
Hi and welcome to MDL :)
Helloooo, Hahahiiiii and Welwelwelcome to MDL world,have so much fun and enjoy as much u can(^_^)
Hey hey hey !! Welcome !! I'm Manel from France nice too meet you ;) and happy new year
thanks! happy new year as well ^^
Hi, Ara. welcome to MDL :) nodame is on of my favorites & winter sonata was my 1st korean drama :D
Hello...Welcome to MDL. Have fun :D x
Hi Ara and welcome to MDL :). I'm also a huge fan of the Nodame Cantabile anime! Have to watch the movies still.