FullDex wrote: Hello and welcome!

I'd like to recommend a couple non k-dramas. You should take a look at MARS, Liar Game, and Love Shuffle. They're some of my favorites! Oh! Have you tried any korean variety shows?

Hello! Thank you : )

I added all of your recs to my to-watch list!! I'm super excited to watch them as I haven't really seen many non-kdramas.

As for variety shows, I watched a bunch of episodes of We Got Married season 4 and I really liked it. Korea's couple culture is really interesting tbh. If you have any recs for variety shows I'd love to know them! I know Running Man is a really popular one but I don't know where to begin with that since it's almost 200 eps long x_x
@ Judo_Aniki- You should watch it! It's probably my favorite drama of all time! Why do you say you don't think you can watch it? @ makomori- No problem! <3 Let me know if you need more recommendations or if there is something in particular you are looking for! For some reason I just can't get into WGM, but I am tempted to try again when Heechul joins the show, I adore that man XD Running Man is one of my favorites! I'd recommend watching the earlier episodes, it seems like the newer ones have lost their spark. Try episode 74, it's the best! If you like it, I can suggest more for you to try. I also recommend Infinity Challenge (another long one, I'm sorry) and recently I've gotten into The Genius. And I can't forget season 1 of Family Outing!
FullDex wrote: @ Judo_Aniki- You should watch it! It's probably my favorite drama of all time! Why do you say you don't think you can watch it?

The length. :) I'm now so used to the blazing fast, 10 episode pace of Jdramas. Hahaha.
Hello and welcome :)
@Judo_Aniki- I definitely agree with you there XD Well, when you feel like watching a longer drama, give it a try!
gold_myst wrote: Hello and welcome :)

Hello! Thank you very much :)
FullDex wrote: @ makomori- No problem! <3 Let me know if you need more recommendations or if there is something in particular you are looking for!

For some reason I just can't get into WGM, but I am tempted to try again when Heechul joins the show, I adore that man XD Running Man is one of my favorites! I'd recommend watching the earlier episodes, it seems like the newer ones have lost their spark. Try episode 74, it's the best! If you like it, I can suggest more for you to try. I also recommend Infinity Challenge (another long one, I'm sorry) and recently I've gotten into The Genius. And I can't forget season 1 of Family Outing!

I am open to any genre honestly! My policy is to try everything at least once. I will let you know in the future if I am looking for something specific though so thank you for the offer!

I can understand your struggle with WGM. I only watched it because I adore Taemin. I did find myself skipping over other couples scenes just because I didn't care about them enough haha. So I'd definitely say wait until your bias shows up, then you'll most likely have little to no issues watching it ^_^

I will give Running Man a shot! Thanks for the starting point. I'll get back to you with my thoughts after I watch it. Is Infinity Challenge best watched from the beginning? I will put the other two on my list also. <3
@makomori- I'll definitely try it again when Heechul shows up, I already saw a clip that was posted of him shopping with his wife, it was funny! But yeah, I'd probably skip over the other couples as well.

No problem! Let me know if you like it! As for Infinity Challenge, most of the earlier episodes aren't subbed. Here is where you can find most of the subbed episodes: http://yoojaesukkie.wordpress.com/2012/11/28/muhan-dojeon-english-subs-infinity-challenge/
I'd recommend starting with episodes 138-140 Bobsledding.

Edit: Speaking of WGM, Infinity Challenge is doing their own WGM special. It's pretty funny.
FullDex wrote: @makomori- I'll definitely try it again when Heechul shows up, I already saw a clip that was posted of him shopping with his wife, it was funny! But yeah, I'd probably skip over the other couples as well.

No problem! Let me know if you like it! As for Infinity Challenge, most of the earlier episodes aren't subbed. Here is where you can find most of the subbed episodes: http://yoojaesukkie.wordpress.com/2012/11/28/muhan-dojeon-english-subs-infinity-challenge/
I'd recommend starting with episodes 138-140 Bobsledding.

Wooo kamsamnida for the link! That's very helpful. I'll message you once I've watched it to let you know my thoughts :)
Glad I can help! Enjoy!
Hellooo, Hahahiii and Welwelwelcome to MDL world ,have so much fun and enjoy as much u can(^_^)
Hi and welcome to MDL :) Your fav dramas are some of my favs too.
Joooya wrote: Hellooo, Hahahiii and Welwelwelcome to MDL world ,have so much fun and enjoy as much u can(^_^)

Hiiii ^_^ Thank you I'm sure I will!
Nana87 wrote: Hi and welcome to MDL :)
Your fav dramas are some of my favs too.

Hello! Thank you ^_^
Do you have any other favourite that I might like? :)
Heelllooooo!! Welcome to MDL. This is where the fun is at! So have fun and enjoyyy!! x :D