Hello guys! I have never been good with introductions, you would think that I know a lot about myself and that I could talk about me forever, but no.. nope! Either way I'm gonna try to be sociable and say at least 5 things about myself, shouldn't be too hard. 1. I am a drama addict! -> I know, you did not see that one coming, neither did I.. well maybe I did, it was pretty much obvious: drama after drama, sleepless nights, thoughts about asian guys -too many thoughts-, losing interest in being social in the real life 2. I am a girl -> I know, how cool is that. 3. I do like kpop, but I do not love it. If a song it's catchy, I easily get into it. I'll never be one to follow kpop groups and all that jazz but I may occasionally fangirl about one or two boys -my love does tend to fade in less the 2 months-. 4. I like tomatoes. 5. I also like garlic! What? I do, don't judge! At least you know that I'm not a vampire!
Hello and welcome! worry not you're not the only who has a hard time introducing oneself... but have a good time with us..
Helloooo...I can relate to a lot of what you said!! Welcome to MDL. I hope you have loads of fun here. Come and join us on the Forum games. Enjoy :D
Hi! Self introductions are hard to do, but you managed to do well. I love garlic too. Welcome to MDL.
Heyy girl welcome to MDL I hope you'll enjoy to be here !! What is garlic ?!
Hellooo, Hahahiii and welwelwelcome to MDL world ,have so much fun and enjoy as much u can (^_^) lol u r funny , garlic is very good and prevent u from so many disease lol and tomato high HB hahhhh
nenel wrote: Heyy girl welcome to MDL I hope you'll enjoy to be here !!

What is garlic ?!

we use it to make vampairs away from us .hw do u think we still live until now lol
Hello and welcome! Eh, the real life is overrated anyway, am I right?