I'm Sey :) just recently I've started watching dramas and movies again (mostly Japanese and Korean) and wanna make friends to discuss them with! Among other things I enjoy are reading Japanese and Filipino literature, painting, and mobile gaming. 

I enjoy drama, thrillers, mystery, and slice-of-life themed ones. Currently, I'm slowly going through Im Siwan's dramas and movies because I love his acting so much hehe >.< Also slowly progressing through the High and Low franchise, which I've had my eye on for a while but NCT's Yuta appearing in the upcoming movie rEALLY pushed me to begin it now. 

Hope to make good friends!~

Hey!! and ig welcome you here ^^ 

I also enjoyed thriller dramas and a big multi stan ^^ 

Nice to meet you, and hope you make a lot of friends here :)

Hello! (^ _ ^)/

I've recently been trying to watch more of the slice-of-life genre so if you have any faves you want to share~

yo, nice to meet you :) thriller and mystery love too, although fairly new to dramas :)))

Thank you for your welcomes <333 Nice to meet you all!

sone:

Hello! (^ _ ^)/

I've recently been trying to watch more of the slice-of-life genre so if you have any faves you want to share~

For Japanese slice-of-life drama, I recommend Three Star-Bar in Nishiogikubo or Rental Nan mo Shinai Hito. They both have short episodes (less than 30 min) and are fairly new so they're easy to watch. For Korean, perhaps Run On and Record of Youth! They have nice messages about life and success and generally pretty comforting to watch ^^

ameanemone:

Thank you for your welcomes <333 Nice to meet you all!

For Japanese slice-of-life drama, I recommend Three Star-Bar in Nishiogikubo or Rental Nan mo Shinai Hito. They both have short episodes (less than 30 min) and are fairly new so they're easy to watch. For Korean, perhaps Run On and Record of Youth! They have nice messages about life and success and generally pretty comforting to watch ^^

These all sound so nice, I'm going to check each one out!!❤ Thanks so much, I'm excited to watch^^

Heyy and welcome to MDL!! I adore your kind of taste in k-dramas and japanese dramas, hope you like MDL.