Hello! I am new on Mydramalist but watching dramas since 2021☺. The first Kdrama that I watched was True Beauty. I like Kdramas and C-dramas. I don't like plain rom-coms but if the cast is attractive then I watch. I like thrillers, mystery, and crime with romance. I am looking forward to your guidance on dramas (❁´◡`❁).

Welcome to MyDramaList. I hope you have a great time here.

Hello there. I see you haven seen much dramas, but if you like some thrillers- mystery i can help,on romance not as much

Blind, beyond evil, the guest, mouse, strangers from hell, flower of evil, nobody knows etc... 

Thank you for your suggestions and yeah I have watched all those but before coming here I just added them to my list. That's all 😊

Welcome to MDL ^^

Hiii! I'm new too. Nice to meet you. Have you watched Save me or Reset? Those are my favorite psychological/thriller dramas rn.

Hello, Nice to meet you too ☺. I've watched Reset but I didn't watch Save me. Reset is also my favorite 🥰.

Hi, welcome to MDL! Nice to meet you <3

I have a recommendation for you, if you like melodramas, watch "Move to Heaven" and "Navirella", this dramas are so good!

Welcome to  mydramalist ;)