im very new to kdrama and would like some recs and maybe even friends on here ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

last year i have watched alice in borderland (i love it) and squid game. this year i saw the handmaiden which is now one of my favourite films. i just started watching extracurricular and it seems interesting to me so far, i love the character tropes in there [ENTJ, INTP/sort of opposites attract where one character can help the other character become a better person]

i am looking for some more recommendations and i would love to see some "must watch" kdramas!! i'm fine with romance but it is not my go-to genre. i also would like to watch some historical kdramas, i've already planned to see mo dao zu shi since i have read the novel :D

and as a huge thriller and psychological fan - some cute wholesome shows would be appreciated so my mind can rest from the suspense o(╥﹏╥)o

Welcome to MDL, rudy!!
Hope, you have a great time here. :)

welcome to MDL

sadly I  don't like historical ones but hey if you like zombies too kingdom and rampant are great )))

Awww,  traditional romance are not my cup of tea either, but sometime I watch to not get in a routine

edit: been some time