I like his eyes. He has very pretty eyes. :)

And here you go, you lucky girls LOL

images are from tumblr. <--click here for more pics of his cuteness, embarrasing moments while filming Ouran, *cough*nekkidness*cough* and more
*fans self* Man his eyes and lips do attack. He doesn't even need to have to. <3 Love this guy so much. I hope he goes into a new drama soon. Maybe even be the main!
^Hahaha! I'd love to see him lead in a new drama too. Sadako 3D the movie was his latest. I don't know if their all-male Shakespearean-Greek plays are still on though...
Me too. I hope it happen. GTO let me down. Yusuke could've done a lot more than they gave him. But he was cute when he had his parts. Sadako 3D....I am tempted to see it for him. And awww. Oh well D:
forever_shawol wrote: I love him! Espeacially in Ouran High School Host Club, Tumbling and Hana Kimi!!!

Yey!! I so agree!! He's so cool as Sano Shin and Kyouya. ^__^
Izingot wrote: Me too. I hope it happen. GTO let me down. Yusuke could've done a lot more than they gave him. But he was cute when he had his parts. Sadako 3D....I am tempted to see it for him.

And awww. Oh well D:

His role in GTO 2012 definitely livened up that series for me. I wasn't too fond of the remake but Yuusuke's part was awesome, like always.
I've been his fan since 2008 thanks to Hana Kimi n.n It was love at first sight (tho it was only me who saw him in the screen >.<...) I want to see him in some action drama as a detective or crime lab worker or sth XDD I bet that would be funny. And in a serious role. Not like that funny guy from GTO (tho I loved his chara XD)
I've only seen him in Hana Kimi but dayum isn't he so good looking?
HAVA-RAVA wrote: I've been his fan since 2008 thanks to Hana Kimi n.n
It was love at first sight (tho it was only me who saw him in the screen >.<...)

I want to see him in some action drama as a detective or crime lab worker or sth XDD I bet that would be funny.
And in a serious role. Not like that funny guy from GTO (tho I loved his chara XD)

If you want to see him in a serious role, try Rinne no Ame (just a special) where he is quite good (and Seto Koji is really amazing in his role)
You should also try Kamen Rider Kabuto, he plays a mixture of adorable and serious. He's one of my fave actors though. He's also quite serious in Mou Ichido Kimi no Propose...if I got that right...XD
Omg Yusuke Yamamoto is the cutest thing in the new Onizuka special omg! <3 I need subs now dang it!
I love this boy. He's just so cute ^^ I think he was the first japanese actor I liked. He fits all his roles perfectly. I really liked him in Hana Kimi (LOL the creepy boy) and in Ouran High School Host Club <3

He looks great in this vid. kkk
Him in Yamada-san to 7nin no Majo. So great.
Sammiirose wrote: Him in Yamada-san to 7nin no Majo. So great.

Yeah, he really cracked me up on the scene when he has to kiss the teacher. That scene was worth the whole drama!

Why is it that he's so adorable? :/