Seeing as I am the number one Kawaguchi Haruna-san fan in the world, it makes sense to start the first thread about her too! Although it surprises me how there isn't any atm, because she is divine! I just have to watch any CM, drama, movie, show or whatever she is in. I've also got my her calender on the way which should be here soon so yeah I am addicted to her. I've also made a tribute for her which can be seen below (sorry for not using Youtube, unfortunately it got blocked worldwide the minute it went live which made me really sad after the hard work :( ):

What I like most about Kawaguchi-san is how she seems to be able to pull anything off! She's super hyper, energetic, clumsy yet very cute in Houkage wa MYSTERY to Tomo ni. But she can also be a strong character who relies on its own but is also fragile as seen in Ouran High School Host Club. For example in Great Teacher Onizuka she was pretty much the most evil person in there and at times she was a bit frightening (I prefer the happy mode version haha). I think she does a really good job in acting and I'll support her all the way!

So, do you like Kawaguchi-san too? Fancy taking it up with me? Haha just kidding... or maybe I'm not? You decide. :P
Why can I not edit my posts...? :/
Anyways, I uploaded my improved version to Youtube which I wanted to add in the OP instead of the Dailymotion one:

Maybe a mod can help me out? =D
She's young and promising. I hope to see more of her versatility onscreen! ^_^
I really like her too. I'm pretty new to her though, first thing I saw her in was the GTO remake recently. Then I picked up Houkago wa Mystery just to see more of her acting. I didn't like that show at all but she was very very good in it. I think she is one of few younger generation japanese actors that can pull off alot of different type roles. I will watch Nagareboshi and most likely Yankee-kun to Megane-chan at some point, which are shows she is a supporting on. Don't know about Ouran High School Host Club cause I doubt I would enjoy that show. Anyways looking forward to seeing more of her. Right now I like better her performance in GTO. I love it when they make cute highschool girls evil, especially when they find someone who is good at playing it. Because it's usually a guy that ends up being the bad guy.
I loved her in Ouran High School Host Club. In fact, she was one of the reasons that kept me watching. She is too adorable for words. :D
Actually I never noticed she was in Ouran High School host Club O.o But I loved the "main actress" in there:p She really is great and she DID frighten me in Teacher Onizuka...

Kawaguchi was on one of my favorite foodie shows last year. Here's a short clip from the episode of her gobbling some yakisoba. Kinda borders on leering...

She is so pretty, I really love her!!

She is so pretty, I really love her!!