Madame Butterfly- Cho-Cho-San
Japanese: 蝶々さん

Episodes: 2
Release Date: November 19 & 26, 2011
Runtime: Saturday, 21:00-22:13

Plot

Set in the Meiji Period, Cho-Cho (Aoi Miyazaki) was born as the daughter of a samurai. After the deaths of her parents and step-mother, Cho-Cho eventually becomes a geisha. Cho-Cho hoping to one day help the world studies English. She soon meets an American naval officer named Franklin (Ethan Landry). They marry, but Franklin already has a wife in America. Ocho gives birth to a son, but her husband has left for America by this time.

MDL Link: http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/2891/chouchou-san

Has anyone seen it?
No, but this sounds interesting and looky it's just two episodes. I'm going to watch it.
LisNoir wrote: No, but this sounds interesting and looky it's just two episodes. I'm going to watch it.

If you find it somewhere please post here the link or the site.
I liked how the first episode opened and I have to say I finally see someone who's supposed to be a Native English speaker have some very nice English, unlike in a few other dramas I've watched. But the acting was a little stiff. I guess you can't have the whole package...lol When the Japanese spoke English, it was also very good. There were some changes from Long's story, which I had read, but I didn't mind them at all. It was a sad story.