http://www.mydramalist.com//front/dramalist-ajax.php?dramaid=1114

Synopsis:
Ichikawa plays the part of Azusa, the only child of the owner of a small female pro wrestling organization. After her father dies of illness, she has to take over the business, which is already losing money and is on the verge of shutting down. To make things worse, their referee suddenly disappears on the day of one of their shows, leaving behind only a resignation letter. The desperate Azusa then runs into a young Korean man (Lee). She persuades him to serve as a referee just for that day, though she doesnâ??t realize he is actually a popular star in Korea.
I want to watch it because it is a Korean and Japanese collaboration, but is it any good?
RainbowCake wrote: I want to watch it because it is a Korean and Japanese collaboration, but is it any good?

Super, uber, mega-terrific good! xD You'll like it... though I don't guarantee xP

HONG-KI OPPA!!
I love it so far!
Hongki is adorable. <3
I think it's ok.... But not super good. Everything is going so fast! I usually don't have any problem with that but I think some things happen way to fast in this. Otherwise: cute story with short episodes (30 mins!) :D
tzalami wrote: I think it's ok.... But not super good. Everything is going so fast! I usually don't have any problem with that but I think some things happen way to fast in this. Otherwise: cute story with short episodes (30 mins!) :D

Okay, I have to agree with this. It seems within the first episode, Lee and Azusa already trusted each other a little too much. I was watching it like "Didn't they just meet?" haha.
I started watching this today. I've only seen the first episode, but I did notice it does move very, very quickly. There was a point in the introduction that had a scene that left me thinking "random", but I liked the first episode, it was cute as was mentioned before and it gave me a few laughs.
Just watched 2 more episodes and everytime I finish one I sit there and think how cute *pinches cheeks* Hong Ki's Japanese is..
though i'm a fan of FT Island, i didn't watch this dorama, just a few episodes. i waited for the episode where former member WonBin had his cameo..
When I first heard about this one I thought it was Korean because Lee Hong Ki was in. Then when I found out it was Japanese I was like "What?! Lee Hong Ki in a Japanese drama?" I'm so looking forward to this.