I'm inlove with Anime and Now I want to switch in live action

What drama should I watch?
I want Romance/Drama/School or Romance/Drama
I dont like Actions etc. 

And I dont like Old women and men inlove. I want teens or ages 20-29 couples
I wouldn't say they are necessarily like Lovely Complex, but    
http://mydramalist.com/564-yamada-taro-monogatari   is a school drama about a really poor guy going to an elite school, and it is also based on a manga.

And it's not based in a school setting  but   http://mydramalist.com/11422-tamagawa-kuyakusho-of... is in my opinion pretty good, and while it doesn't seem to be based off any manga, it kind of has a bit of a manga-type feel to it's comedy, and despite  being a zombie show, it's not actually very action/horror style, it's more of a comedy

Thankyou very much. !
1 Litre of Tears, since you mentioned sad in the Title.
The main character is in highschool and so is the love interest, obiously ;).
It features a romance, eventhough it's defenitly not the main focus, I#d still recommend it, especally since you asked for a ssad drama. :)
There are a lot of anime/manga live action movies and dramas which you could look up (I have a lot in my dramalist)
I'd suggest Pin to Kona (love triangle, school, some drama and comedy, really cute)
Buzzer Beat (school, love, drama, a little sad at times but cute)
highschool you like?

Gakko ja oshierarenai
Hana yori dango ( although its not sad but its still a good show)
Here are some live action movies and dramas based off manga:  Zettai Kareshi, Bokura ga ita Zenpen, Clover, From Five to Nine, Heroine Disqualified, High School Debut, Hot Road, It Started with a Kiss (there are many adaptations of this story), Kanojo wa Uso Wo Aishisugiteru, Kimi ni Todoke, Kimi wa Petto, Kinkyori Renai, Kyou wa Kaisha Yasumimasu, Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu, L♥DK, Minami-kun no Koibito: My Little Lover, Orange Marmalade, Ouran High School Host Club, Seven Days: Monday - Thursday, Strobe Edge, Sukitte Ii nayo, Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge. Hope you can find something you like / this was helpful.
The best romances IMO can be found in older jdramas IMO, so you're in the right place ;-).  I recommend these:

Orange Days
Beautiful Life
Pride
Long Vacation
Love Generation
Nana