DmXas:
Can you please add :
Kieta Hatsukoi Special (2021) ?

Specials are never added to avoid the list becoming cluttered. As you can see the Cherry Magic specials aren't listed either. Specials really are just an extension of the original shows. 

GentleRain:

Boys Love
Takumi-kun series
Junjou
Hidamari ga Kikoeru

All of those you mentioned are already in the list. Scroll down to see the movies of the list. It's a seperate category from shows. 

RandomUsagi:

Specials are never added to avoid the list becoming cluttered. As you can see the Cherry Magic specials aren't listed either. Specials really are just an extension of the original shows. 

Be Loved in House Special (2021)

Ingredients Special (2020)
Mr. Heart Special (2020)

Roommate Special Episode (2020)

TharnType Special: Lhong's Story (2019)

TharnType Special: Our Final Love (2020)

The Moment Special (2020)

Theory of Love : Special Episode "Stand By Me" (2020)

Until We Meet Again Special (2020)

We Best Love: No. 1 For You - Special Episode 6.5 (2021)
We Best Love: No. 1 For You Special Edition (2021)

Why R U? Special (2020)

Why R U? Special 10.5 (2020)

Yandai Byway no.10 - Special (2016)

DmXas:

Be Loved in House Special (2021)

Ingredients Special (2020)
Mr. Heart Special (2020)

Roommate Special Episode (2020)

TharnType Special: Lhong's Story (2019)

TharnType Special: Our Final Love (2020)

The Moment Special (2020)

Theory of Love : Special Episode "Stand By Me" (2020)

Until We Meet Again Special (2020)

We Best Love: No. 1 For You - Special Episode 6.5 (2021)
We Best Love: No. 1 For You Special Edition (2021)

Why R U? Special (2020)

Why R U? Special 10.5 (2020)

Yandai Byway no.10 - Special (2016)

Im not saying the specials don't exist. I'm saying they're not added to this list (in these forums) specifically. Because its kinda like mentioning a show double. 

Check the Thai version of this one if you don't believe me, can you see Why R U special or Until we meet again special on this one? Click the link: 

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/thai-dramas-lakorns-movies/31270-thai-bl-dramas

I'm not the upkeeper of the list though so mayby you can motivate that person to change it but you'd have to do so for every countries BL you just mentioned too. Korea, China/Taiwan, Thailand. 

If you want bromance try junkyouju akira no suisatsu s1  and s2. Rinsho hanzai gakusha himura hideo no suiri s1 ans s2. Try st mpd scientific investigation squad  . It has a drama, movie and a special. If bl Try  summer vacation  1999 .  If you want more I will send??. Oh and definitely add sherlock the untold stories.  S2 is coming

Takkatan:

This SF one is really interesting.  It has some comparisons  with "Back to the future" howeever it's a different story. Definately a good watch!

https://mydramalist.com/63259-the-door-into-summer

What does this have to do with this forum? This doesn't look like a BL.

What @Takkatan posted isn't a BL. I think they thought this forum post was for Japanese recommendations in general. I can assure all those reading that its solely for adding Japanese BL = Boy Love = gay romance dramas and movies for archiving reasons. 

NoirRoseHeart:

What does this have to do with this forum? This doesn't look like a BL.

My mistake, already delete it!

Takkatan:

My mistake, already delete it!

No problem, I just wasn't sure if I was missing something.

Update this too please?❤

Mency:

Update this too please?❤

With what? Are there any new dramas? Please post links if yes