Theo Destiny K. Tei:

I'm starting to love the fact that BLs are taking more realistic tones these days. Every BL movie or series is(are) starting to make real stories as seen in non-BLs. This mean, better drama, suspence and greater actions in stories telling. Its Amazing..... 

Absolutely, no longer watching 12 episodes of non sense just to see two guys fake kissing. We are getting real writers now!

Momochan:

Zettai BL ni Naru Sekai vs Zettai BL ni Naritakunai Otoko   

Link please

Ceki:

Link please

You already have it posted :)

hello! Can someone tell me where can I watch these?

Linseng Fujo:

hello! Can someone tell me where can I watch these?

Depends on what you want to watch. You can find some on Viki, YouTube, GagaOOLaLa, Dramacool, and other sites.

Theo Destiny K. Tei:

I'm starting to love the fact that BLs are taking more realistic tones these days. Every BL movie or series is(are) starting to make real stories as seen in non-BLs. This mean, better drama, suspence and greater actions in stories telling. Its Amazing..... 

I so much agree. It is slowly taking its turns and it is really good to see and only much more healthy for the viewers (: Have been waiting for this for quite a while as a fellow LGBTQ+ member.

Could you remove The Night Beyond The Tricornered Window from this list? There’s apparently no sign of BL or bromance whatsoever, so it’s misleading.

• Bokukoi 2
  • Zettai BL ni Naru Sekai VS Zettai BL ni Naritakunai Otoko
 ourpeachscones :

Could you remove The Night Beyond The Tricornered Window from this list? There’s apparently no sign of BL or bromance whatsoever, so it’s misleading.

That's confirmed?

Momochan:
  • Bokukoi 2

Links please

Momochan:
  • Bokukoi 2

Both are already added, no need to request them.

Hahaha I don't understand why the user is leaving the titles here then lol

Ceki:

That's confirmed? 

I watched it and have read the BL manga. Can confirm theres no BL content in the movie however I do think there were some bromance moments. Like them looking each other in the eye while lying down.  But there is zero indication both of them are romantically involved in the movie.

It is a  similar case to the censored cdramas in my opinion. Most of the BL content of the original manga has been removed. So whether that allows for inclusion or exclusion in the Japanese BL list is something that will have to be decided. 

I think friendship between men and BL are two different things that should not be confused in this list,

Given (2021) it's the latest JP BL