1. The scene at the end of episode 1 mother..... When Hyena scream to the bird flying in the sky, "hey you... Where are you going? Take me with you, far far a way" with her trembling words, The combination, bird sound, music, acting, cinematic play is enough to make me burst in tears. I don't know, suddenly I've become so mellow watching that scene.

2. The whole scene on the cliff episode 3 of innocent man, I've never been so impress with director handle the whole scene as this one (okay I'm so exagerate. But still.... This drama is also produce in 2012.) The scene is so difficult to shot in such circumstance, and yet The scene looks so real and raw, but still find away to catch every subtle of actor expression . From that moment, I've become a KiM Jin Won fan for life...

3. The whole scene Between MCW and SJK episode 20 of innocent man is also quite thrilling. Their eye acting is So sincere. SJK acting when he torn apart. Freak. What a brilliant acting that is... The script in theory looks so ridiculous, but the execution make the scene make sense. Director and actor should gave an award for making that scene looks so believable, cinematic, And touching!. If I were the actor, i would having a hard time filming it with straight face let alone act it out.

4. Scene in uncontrollably fond between Joon Young with his mom in episode 20. As if I'm watching real conservation between mom and her child in his moment on screen with every raw and subtle expression. No music. So beautifully done.

* Werewolf Boy

When they are in the woods and they are trying to capture the werewolf boy and she tells him to go away so he won't be caught and she walks away and he says "Don't Go * with the saddest look in his eyes and I just wept buckets  and also when she returns at the end and she is an old woman and he hasn't age at all and is still about 17 and she realizes he waited for her there for 40 years 

* Dear My Friends

Scene where Jo In Sung is running to meet his girlfriend and is hit by a truck.... He is laying on the ground and looks over to her with tears in his eyes as if telling her to come comfort him ( I cried for a long time)... but she just stares in shock and sits on the ground and then leaves..... I wanted to smack her..... I would have ran to him immediately 

*Hello Monster

Scene where the younger brother confronts his older brother that he hasn't seen for about 15 years since he was kidnapped and raised by a psycho and so he became like his kidnapper and then asks his older Brother " you didn't even recognize me" with his eyes filled with tears and shaking 

In Okitegami Kyoko I absolutely loved the scene where, spoiler ahead: our male lead washes away everything kyoko wrote on her arms while she sleeps so that she can forget about him, and he did that while crying ahhhhhh

Tama:

In Okitegami Kyoko I absolutely loved the scene where, spoiler ahead: our male lead washes away everything kyoko wrote on her arms while she sleeps so that she can forget about him, and he did that while crying ahhhhhh

that sounds nice ^_^ I wasn't interested in watching it but for that alone I may do it, thanks :)

YueofBlueGables:

that sounds nice ^_^ I wasn't interested in watching it but for that alone I may do it, thanks :)

you should definitely watch this drama, the romance is subtle like with many jdramas but it's so sweet and good ^^

Tama:

That's my favourite moment too.