Could be a violent one (like the boy who punched the housekeeper in "Kaseifu no Mita"), a sad one (Kounodori's story in "Kounodori" or Aya saying goodbye to her classmates in "1 Liter of Tears"), a lovely one (the first time S Oke play Rhapsody in Blue in "Nodame Cantabile") or a romantic one (a first kiss).

I agree with Soredemo ^_^ I've never read anything about Runaway, looks good! In my Plan to Watch now, thanks!
I agree for Soredemo too! 
And I'd add the last scene of BORDER. The one with the villain... It's a very special scene, when you understand everything and you're just... "What... WHoah okkkk BUT WHATTT" 
and the one in rich man poor woman when shun oguri has to leave. I won't say anything more not to spoil but yeah... That was sad haha 
and the end of Byakuyakou. Or even in the beginning, when the first problem arise- that was very violent. 
Jin-sensei looking for books and finding that he wasn't remembered in JIN.
Shuuji and Akira pretending to be in a date in Nobuta wo Produce.
Sae telling Kai that if there is no light, she wouldn't be able to communicate.
aw9aiq.jpg

Definitely this scene from Dr. Frost!
I still remember that scene from 1 liter of tears when aya's sister mad at his brother because his brother feel ashame about aya.

I also love a scene from goodluck! where kimutaku was angry to the pilot because he decided to do landing just because a politician asked so but them kimutaku is the one who learned somthing instead.
gawd that scene with Aya's sister and brother... made me cry a bucket :((
The biggest impression on me so far in any drama was the very last scene almost in Sorry, i love you. Wont post anything about it as will spoil but it was just so very well done and i cried buckets. I found it very symbolic and touching.

The disaster scene in DOTS i think is one to remember.

Secret Garden - When Joo Won wrote the letter to Ra Im. Those tears .....

Proud of Love 2 - Even if you re-start your life over and over again, fate will always bring you back together.
1 litre of tears: I second that scene where aya says goodbye to her classmates. I cried through the whole drama, but I think that is the moment where I felt the most angry over the unfairness and was hurting for her character.

rich man, poor woman: when hyuga finds makoto at the airport before she is supposed to leave. it's one of my favorite confession scenes.

border: ishikawa & the last villain seen in the show! that scene! those who've watched it know what I'm talking about. 

candy house: 
1. the angel+singing scenes. the show left me feeling heavy about life but these parts are not something you easily forget. it's pure fun, which is all I'll say.
2. trying not spoil but something sad happens to one of the characters that also affects the rest of the group. it stung.
3. the ending. not going to spoil anything, but it made me think more about what's really important.
A Beautiful Life - when Kimura Takuya (I forgot his character's name) did the hair and make up for her dead girlfriend

Change - When he did the live telecast speech, including the removal of every one in position during that time

Zettai Kareshi - when Knight said that his IC doesn't even have more than 1% left to function. I cried bucket of tears. Especially when the video he recorded , while facing the mirror, prior to their last date was shown. T_T

1 Litre of tears- I liked the part where Aya heard her classmates talking about her and she felt sad while hearing it then Asou speaks up to all of them that they are cowards. Aya leaves and Asou runs after her and helps her down the stairs and they go outside and talk. Asou was a real good friend

Nobuta Wo Produce- the part when Shuji wonders if he would have an a amazing day/his life being happy again then Nobuta and Akira came up to him and Nobuta had this charm that had three pieces tied together. Nobuta tells Shuji if you believe anything is possible believe with me. Nobuta say Nobuta power and they leave together. It made Shuji Feel better. Also nice friendship moment
Hmmm, there's a lot to look back to.

I would say that scene from Kekon Dekinai Otoko when Abe Hiroshi confronted the stalker

The first 10min of the movie "That's Cunning!", where all the students were making the funniest and most ridiculous ways to cheat on their exams.

These are my memorable scenes, what I picture when I see the title

HanaDan Final-the last scene, every time

The wallflower-Where kame tells her  she only knows facts, not him

Assassintion classroom:graduation the scenes between Nino and teacher with the glass between them

Budo no ki -when Yamapi says he wished he could have picked his family

Hana Kimi-Homo Ga inai !

I Will Fly to the Sky on a Wheelchair! -Nino at the edge of the cliff contemplating suicide

My girl-when the daughter realizes Aiba is her father

Nagasaki: Memories of my son - When nino realizes he has to let his fiance move on, cause hes dead.

Natsu no Koi wa Nijiiro ni Kagayaku -practice Acting scene

Nobuta wo Produce - Hallway scene, kame-yamapi play kiss scene

Tokyo bandwagon - when he chases after her after she leaves the note

Vampire Girl vs. Frankenstein Girl - I don't want to become a vampire...ok Ill just kill you then..Oh I would love to be a vampire.

Voice (japanese)- when the old dying lady bought all the things for her husband to make his life easier after she was gone.

I skipped a lot cause when I looked at the title, I could not pick just one scene out it. 

In Personal Taste when there was the flashback of how her mother died. She wanted to get her mum to hear her and she broke the glass that killed her mother.