A big fan of Code Blue. (Code Blue 10/10, Code Blue Sp 10/10, Code Blue 2 10/10) 
Very excited to watch Code Blue 3 and finally have some down time!
Just wanted to share my thoughts on Episode 1
1) Unrealistic level of empathy of trauma team regarding deaths
2) Please try to not forget how weak you were when you first started too! 
3) Why would anyone give up Neurosurgery to be a Trauma doc? lol 
4) Love the reaction when you are in the trauma bay and you hear that there is another incoming trauma 
5) female trauma doc so aggressive!
6) neurosurgery so competitive
7) can you please wear eye protection
8) always use 2 hands when operating 
9) crazy that someone will get to go to toronto for residency. and crazier that aizawa has already done 7 years and will start and wants to start as a resident. surely they mean fellow.
10) lol crazy. i thought he was just gonna burr and evd the kid. but what the crazy heavens. he actually evacuated the hematoma in the outoodrs without a ct? someone tell me that isnt possible... thats insane if japan really can do that. 
big fan here too! (just look at my profile pic XD). AND shipping shiraishi and hiyama sensei so hard!! pls pls don't let aizawa and shiraishi get together. they have too little interaction in season 1 and 2! just look at that HUG between shiraishi and hiyama in season 2! actually just don't get aizawa together with shiraishi, let me continue shipping shiraishi and hiyama!
ep 2. the little girl who became unconscoius needed to be tubed immediately. especially when they reportd gcs3.
then also if its a tension ptx she shud have done needle decompression first imo.

aizawa is insane as usual. how hes able to do a thoracotomy in the back of a van is beyond belief lol
ep 3

please wear eye protection when operating. esp in these trauma cases! lol
@DualSword
Couldn't agree more. (Though there are times I want Aizawa and Shiraishi end up together. But Hiyama x Shiraishi ship is too strong for me.....sorry Shirazawa fans ):)