hi all .. i love bad boy good girl tropes.. i haven't watched many japan dramas/movie.. so is there any drama with bad boy(who is rude ) to the girl at the beginning , after falling in love becomes good??

dramas like that ive already watched are

rich man poor woman

my little lover

tatta hitatsu no koi- he wasnt that bad but he was a lil rebellious

hana kimi

hana dori yango

movies of that type already watched:

black devil white prince

wolf girl black prince

pls help me out guys.. any japan dramas/movies of that type??

crows zero  and its sequel  has a lot of bad boys to love but there is really not romance

All the gokusens have bad boys..no real romance Recommend starting at the beginning if you watch those Matsujun as sawada is amazing and Kame rocks it as Odigiri (along with Akanishi Jin in Gokusen 2)

Hachimitsu to Clover - The painter is the bad boy in this.  played by  Narimiya Hiroki the cast is to die for in this with Ikuta Toma and Mukai Osamu being his buddies. 

Kurosagi--romance is light and yamapi as a "bad" guy welll but I still love it.

Love shuffle - Matsuda shota as the Hard Ass Photographer

I love this sort of movie/show too so hit up my watched list for more awesomeness : ) happy watching!!

OldAnimeLady:

crows zero  and its sequel  has a lot of bad boys to love but there is really not romance

All the gokusens have bad boys..no real romance Recommend starting at the beginning if you watch those Matsujun as sawada is amazing and Kame rocks it as Odigiri (along with Akanishi Jin in Gokusen 2)

Hachimitsu to Clover - The painter is the bad boy in this.  played by  Narimiya Hiroki the cast is to die for in this with Ikuta Toma and Mukai Osamu being his buddies. 

Kurosagi--romance is light and yamapi as a "bad" guy welll but I still love it.

Love shuffle - Matsuda shota as the Hard Ass Photographer

I love this sort of movie/show too so hit up my watched list for more awesomeness : ) happy watching!!

tqq..  i normally dont watch dramas without romances..lol so ill check out kurosagi, love shuffle.. and does hachimitsu to clover has love triangle??

yeah sort of ..I do recommend Gokusen though, crows is an acquired taste more like yakuza in high school

But start with those three I promise you won't be disappointed

OldAnimeLady:

yeah sort of ..I do recommend Gokusen though, crows is an acquired taste more like yakuza in high school

But start with those three I promise you won't be disappointed

ill check them out.. . and if there are any more like that pls feel free to recommend them.. tq

• Pride
  • Mars
  • Paradise Kiss
  • Cheap Love
  • Taiyou no kisetsu
  • Love for beginners
  • Clover
  • Bokura ga ita

Definitely recommend Gokusen and Crows Zero, not much romance in those though...

- Itazura na kiss (which has its own version on various asian countries)

- Good Morning Call (kind of similar to itazura na kiss)

- Yankee-kun to Megane-chan (the guy was not that bad but he was a rebel, very funny as well)

- Ikemen desu ne (which is the japanese version of You're beautiful)

- Kanojo wa Uso Wo Aishisugiteru (Movie. Also, he wasn't exactly bad but more like the tough guy who has no interest in life, kind of like the boy in tatta hitotsu no koi.)

- Nodame Cantabile: DEFINITELY recommended. It is long though... A Korean version was made a couple of years ago but I might say japanese version is funnier ¿?

- Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou: School of bad rebel guys VS school of nice intelligent girls :D

- Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge: 4 guys living with 1 girl.

- Atashinchi no danshi: many good looking boys living with 1 girl.

- Dokushin Kizoku

- Close Range Love (movie)

- Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu (movie)

- Himitsu no hanazono

- Heroine Disqualified (movie), it is  not really that the boy was "bad" but it was a one sided love and it is  really nice and funny.

fanitha:
  • Pride
  • Mars
  • Paradise Kiss
  • Cheap Love
  • Taiyou no kisetsu
  • Love for beginners
  • Clover
  • Bokura ga ita

Ive already watched mars and it was amazing!! Ill check others..tq

@Ara99 tq soo much..ive watched close range love, heroine disqualified and itazurana kiss.. All my favourite ones.. Ill check the others.. Tqq

the hananoi series- 3 movies...

hot road live action

• Paradise Kiss
  • Cheap Love
  • Taiyou no kisetsu
  • Love for beginners
  • Clover
  • Bokura ga ita