Konnichi wa minna! I miss watching a drama where a good girl falls in love with a guy who doesnt seem to be interested in her and treats a rude at first but much later falls in love with her. Rich Man Poor Woman was this kind of drama. And I really really loved it so much! (beside my fav actor was playing th main role) Ive also seen Hana Kimi & Hana Yori Dango. Anyother drama with storyline like this you can suggest to me?
Don't know if it could fit your expectations, but here are those which come in my mind : - Yankee-kun to Megane-chan (supposed good girl and supposed bad guy) - Tsuki no koibito - Kurosagi - Legal high (maybe the one which fits the most) - liar game (you have to watch it if you don't already have) - sunao ni narenakute - nodame cantabile - hotaru no hikari (light rudeness of the male lead) ... I'm not sure these will satisfy you, cause in J-dramas, there are less romance than in K-dramas, and love interests are often very subtle. plus japanese male character are not often contemptuous.
Tatta Hitotsu no Koi...really you should watch this:)
SumiTheCat wrote: Don't know if it could fit your expectations, but here are those which come in my mind :
- Yankee-kun to Megane-chan (supposed good girl and supposed bad guy)
- Tsuki no koibito
- Kurosagi
- Legal high (maybe the one which fits the most)
- liar game (you have to watch it if you don't already have)
- sunao ni narenakute
- nodame cantabile
- hotaru no hikari (light rudeness of the male lead)
I'm not sure these will satisfy you, cause in J-dramas, there are less romance than in K-dramas, and love interests are often very subtle. plus japanese male character are not often contemptuous.

Thank you so much! :) I will check every single one of them out.
One I tried to watch Kurosagi but I didnt really like it as the guy shows interess in the girl immediately. Id rather have him being cold to her at first. But maybe it was just cuz I watch the movie,,,maybe the drama is different...

Yes, you are right. Thats why Im gonna post the same question but for K-Dramas in the K-Dramas- thread. :)
Aya97 wrote: Tatta Hitotsu no Koi...really you should watch this:)

just read what this drama is about...sounds very cute! *-*
But how is the guy treating the rich girl at the beginning? does he falls immediately in love with her or just later?
Masquerade wrote: Thank you so much! :) I will check every single one of them out.
One I tried to watch Kurosagi but I didnt really like it as the guy shows interess in the girl immediately. Id rather have him being cold to her at first. But maybe it was just cuz I watch the movie,,,maybe the drama is different...

That's maybe because the movie takes place AFTER the drama!!! lol
i want the opposite
I love this kind of plot!! But unfortunately I know a few of them. Anyway, what I can suggest you fr Jdramas are: - Hotaru no hikari - Ikemen de su ne (it's the remeake of the korean you're beautiful. It's not as good as the korean but anyway it's a good story even though not the best ^^ ) - Nodame cantabile (is soo good, in particular if you like classic music) But maybe SumiTheCat can helps you more...I'll also check her suggestions!
SumiTheCat wrote: That's maybe because the movie takes place AFTER the drama!!! lol

He is really cocky at first and sometimes rude to her:)....But is such a beautiful story, you have to watch it!!
bokami wrote: i want the opposite

Ah, it's hard, all the more that you've got an incredible list of dramas!!! Plus I think that there is hardly this kind of plot in j-dramas, but i'm not sure cause I haven't seen much.
The one that comes in my mind is Tokujo Kabachi, I haven't seen it on your lists, but it was hard to check!
Maybe Love Shuffle can make it too in some kind of ways...

hai pai

Celeb to Binbo Taro
Anego (kinda)

Maybe Kimi wa Petto?

Zettai Kareshi maybe? :) Very nice guy rejected by girl
okay so >> cliche dramas like that are not that easily found in j-drama world. it is far more easier to find them in k-dramas >> If you want a romance story where they end up together some of the suggestions are pretty inaccurate lol Legal High is not a romance drama at all, dun even think of watching it if you are up for romance. it is another genre and i pretty much suggest you watch it anyway o.o liar game, again the romance is not retty obvious? it is subtle and what not, and the guy is actually not that bad >> nodame cantabile - if you wanna see a woman being treated like dirt most of the time from the beginning >> then most likely this is a good watch for you. i watched it back then when i had little experience in the j-drama world and did not think much of it but the constant violence towards the female lead seriously bugged me. how the female falls in love with someone who hits her. it makes it seem like it is okay for guys to hit their women >> j/s kurosagi: -- i dunno >< i did not watch this because of the romance. and yeah the movie is after the drama ~ hotaru no hikari (2 seasons) - you might actually like this, it is about a woman who doesn;t take care of herself yet she manages to miraculously find the love in the face of her boss who treats her like dirt too but later on tries to help her and what not. though the woman is definitely stupid in my book >.> not just nice. tsuki no koibito - yeah i think this one is a good option Galileo? >> well it has a slight romance in it between the girl and the guy ? >.> he also isn;t very nice to her but it is not because he is a bad guy >> Juui Dolittle? - probably this one too... it is not romance but it is oguri shun and inoue mao > and he is kinda mean to her indeed Sengyou Shufu Tantei ~Watashi wa Shadow - it is indeed a man not treating his wife with the best respect in the beginning >>. and also a man who is not her husband and doesn;t treat her welll in the beginning but later on falls for her >> Tokkan - again >> the romance is not very evident? but it is only hinted. the guy treats the girl badly but he doesn't hit or anything >.> Trick - it is not a romance drama per se? BUT the main guy does treat the girl badly, in a way that he bad mouths her a lot? and she bad mouths him too, but their feelings for each other are not very obvious, like they are only hinted >> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~` Now for someone wanting the opposite, i highly recommend : 1) Celeb To Bimbo Taro 2) Tokujo Kabachi 3) Densha Otoko - he is not exactly treated badly though ... just ..he is an otaku so >> it is hard for him to get a girl 4) Guilty Akuma to Keiyakushita Onna - unless u r up to watching something sad >> then dun watch this. but yeah the romance is sad and what not? >> i suggest you watch kekkon shinai after this LOL , you'll understand why >> ---well that is if you watch it o.o 5) kuitan - it is a detective drama BUT the couple in this? the girl treats the guy bad >> if i remember correctly 6) Magerarenai Onna - so in this one the woman is a bit weird? she ...breaks up with her boyfriend but he keeps going after her however she usually ignores and treats him badly >> ...well yeah i dun wanna say more? but you'll have to watch it to know if you will like it or not. 7) Massugu Na Otoko - so it has a love triangle in this? but like basically >> there is a completely out of her mind woman who likes doing whatever she wants and there is a very honest man? and they meet and >> yeah she is not very nice to him? the good woman likes him lots but yeah >> ...you will have to watch 8) Ohitorisama - >.> it is an older woman / younger man thing though >>