I'm usually waiting for series to be completed before watching them. So I think I'll wait another week or 2 for it to finish airing and for people to upload all 12 episodes. I heard it's incredibly funny and relaxing to watch. That's gonna be my Xmas Eve or New Year Eve's special treat. I hope they upload the episodes as it airs in Japan. Loved the manga and can't wait to watch the live action series. Why do I generally wait for series to be completed before watching them? Because I want an uninterrupted watch. Is there an anime I could watch in the time being?

Is it any good? 

Inuyashiki probably the anime of the season but this season is pretty poor. 

Made in Abyss was last season's #1 and is fantastic. 

bannie:

Is it any good? 

Inuyashiki probably the anime of the season but this season is pretty poor. 

Made in Abyss was last season's #1 and is fantastic. 

I haven't seen it yet, waiting for to finish airing all 12 episodes.

All episodes have aired but not alla re subbed I believe the last subbed ep was 8 or 9 , I finished the series raw and am waiting for subs to clarify some question in episode 12

OldAnimeLady:

All episodes have aired but not alla re subbed I believe the last subbed ep was 8 or 9 , I finished the series raw and am waiting for subs to clarify some question in episode 12

As I'm fluent in Japanese, I can watch it raw. Where can I find all the episodes raw please?

Up to 11 you can type in any browser..when I get home ill dig where I found 12 yesterday, it 2 was on Twitter or something