Ive been only watching Kdramas till now, just 2 j dramas

Recommend me something good to get me into J dramas

I like any gender. I don't like much things related to terminal diseases tho, but other than that anything good ^__^

Take my hand and let me guide you in the wonderful word of DORAMAS!!! :-D

• Quartet
  • Hana Yori Dango
  • Itazura na Kiss
  • Soredemo, Ikite Yuku
  • Saikou no Rikon
  • One Million Stars Falling from the Sky
  • Lipstick
  • Last Friends
  • Kounodori
  • Kaitou Tantei Yamaneko
  • Death Note
  • Ito-kun A to E
  • Hanzawa Naoki
  • Boku no Yabai Tsuma
  • Byakuyako

Now I'm just a newbie but these are some of my personal favs

Thank you guys, I think I'm gonna watch that 49 one, seems good. 

bye #

Here are a few that I've watched and enjoyed:

Aquarium Girl
Buzzer Beat
Akaiito
Boku, Unmei no Hito Desu (I'm Your Destiny)
Koe Koi
Omotesando Koukou Gasshoubu
GTO
Koshoku Robot
Koibumi Biyori
Sekai Ichi Muzukashii Koi
Okitegami Kyoko no Biboroku ( a mystery drama)
Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu (I Married as a Job - where the popular "Koi Dance" came from)
Momikeshite Fuyu

These are ones I haven't watched yet but I hear a lot about how good they are:

Code Blue (3 seasons worth)
Date: Koi to wa Donna Mono Kashira
Gokusan
Koishite Akuma
Love Shuffle
Piece
Proposal Daisakusen aka Operation Proposal (This is the same as the Korean one which I forgot what it's called in Korean)
Reverse
Tokyo Tarareba Musume

Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu (I Married as a Job - where the popular "Koi Dance" came from)

Love Shuffle 

Both RomComs

jaaraf:

Love Shuffle 

+1

I also suggest these. I think they're good starter doramas, but what type of show you'll enjoy will depend on your preferences.

High school love

✔️ Black Devil and the White Prince

✔️ From Me to You

✔️ Say I Love You

Crime

✔️ Galileo

✔️ ST Scientific Task Force 

✔️ Painless: Eyes for Signs

Medical

✔️ Code Blue 

My favourites action/historical JDramas:

Yae No Sakura

Ichi (movie)

These all are what I usually recommend for Jdrama beginners, so you can pick what interests you:

ROMANCE

• Hana yori dango – it’s a must see it’s the classical Cinderella story but one of the bests ever done (2 seasons and 1 movie)
  • Buzzer Beat – good romance drama about 2 people that meet and fall in love but first they have to find the perfect timing for them to be together
  • Love Shuffle – it’s a story involving 4 couples and how they learn what love is
  • Pride – a classic romance drama with a mature couple who grow and learn from each other and also heal each others wounds
  • Tatta Hitotsu no koi – a very good romance and it’s a Cinderella story but inverse (rich girl, poor boy)
  • Hotaru no Hikari – this has 2 seasons and a movie, and it’s a bout a couple that has to live together due to some circumstances and gradually fall in love
  • We married as a job - As mentioned before this one is compared to Because this is my first life. I liked both of them but I'll have to say I liked better how they managed the "contract relationship" at the final episodes here.
  • Soratobu Kouhoushitsu - I like this one, because is also about 2 persons who had their dreams broken about their ideal jobs but with the help of each other discover a new passion in life.
  • Kahogo no Kahoko - This one is pretty sweet and lighthearted, the OTP is very cute and it centers alot on family.
  • Boku unmei no hito desu - This one is also pretty lighthearted, the male lead is very sweet and kind and it's totally focused on romance.

DRAMA

• 1 litre of tears - this one is about a terminal disease but it's very motivational and an inspirational story based on something that happened in real life. 
  • Byakuyako – this is a very intense drama about 2 people that met since childhood and develop a strange relationship in which both of them are united by a serious of crimes
  • Koizora - this one has a terminal disease but it's a good romance
  • Taiyou no kisetsu – a romance drama but with melo in it
  • Soredemo, ikite yuku – this drama is also very heavy and it’s about a man whose sister is killed and the the killer’s sister who meets and falls in love with that man
  • Sekai no Chuushin de, Ai wo sakebu – kind of like Koizora and 1 liter of tears

COMEDY

• Atashinchi no Danshi -
  • Hanazakari no Kimitachi e – reverse harem a girl crossdressing and living in a boys shcool
  • Ouran High school host club – reverse harem a girl crossdressing so she can be part of the school’s host club
  • Mei-chan no shitsuji
  • My Boss, my hero – this drama is hilarious and it’s about a yakuza that has to go back to highschool in order to get his high school diploma, but he has to keep his yakuza status a secret

SLICE OF LIFE

• Nodame Cantabile – very good drama with romance an music it has 1 season, 2 specials and 2 movies
  • My girl – it’s a drama of a man that suddenly finds out he has a daughter and has to live wit her.
  • GTO – If you liked Dragon Zakura you’ll like this one and the following one (Gokusen) It’s about teachers and troublesome students
  • Gokusen
  • Dragon Zakura

SUSPENSE

• Maou – the best suspense drama ever!
  • The quiz show 2 – it’s about a Quiz show were they ask the contestants very personal questions in order to reveal their deepest secrets
  • N no tame ni – it’s about a group of friends that are united due to a double assassination and they hide who the killer is  
  • Ryusei no Kizuna – a revenge drama about 3 siblings who look for the killer of their parents before the statute of limitations ends
  • Liar Game – it’s about a game that involves lying a deception in order to win
  • Kazoku game – it’s a psychological drama about a teacher and a family and his strange ways of teaching
  • Kurosagi – it’s about a swindler who targets swindlers due to his personal vendetta

SPORTS

• H2 – baseball and romance united in a story about highschool life
  • Tumbling – a group of boys who bond through tumbling and find a dream to follow
  • Yowakutemo Katemasu – a different kind of underdog drama about a baseball team who challenges winning a baseball game with new strategies involving their weakness
  • Rookies

MOVIES

• Death Note – a story about a student who finds a strange notebook, he discovers that if he writes the name of a person in that notebook that person dies from a heart attack. So he starts killing criminals. A famous detective named L swears to stop him. (2 movies)
  • Rurouni Kenshin – a period movie about a strong samurai and how he helps the restauration of a new era (3 movies)
  • Bokura ga ita -  a romance movie about a couple that meets in highschool and fall in love. It’s the story if ther love and hardships (2 movies)
  • Heroine Disqualified – a rom-com set in highschool
  • Paradise Kiss – it’s about a fashion designer and a high school student who turns into his model and their romance starts to bloom.

Thank you guys so much. I'm a binge watcher, soon I will watch everything you guys recommended.

I'm giving a break off of korea,  So here I go J Dramas hahaha 

Arigatou gozaimasu <3 <3