I just finished watching Yankee to Megane chan and although I really liked it, I felt there was one thing lacking- romance... Did anyone watch anything similar to this but with more romance in it?
Ah, I loved this drama too! It was so cute and funny. And I loved the little twist they added in there that he actually liked her but didn't know it. That was hilarious. And I love that the girl can kick some butt.

I think this is adapted from a manga, and I've come across many fans of the manga who didn't like the live action show. But I never read the manga, and I loved the show!
sharifahshohada wrote: Ah, I loved this drama too! It was so cute and funny. And I loved the little twist they added in there that he actually liked her but didn't know it. That was hilarious. And I love that the girl can kick some butt.

I think this is adapted from a manga, and I've come across many fans of the manga who didn't like the live action show. But I never read the manga, and I loved the show!

I've read some of the manga but I don't like it as much as the drama
the main girl character was SOOOOO good. i really liked her. the male lead was so funny. a really good match. Last episode made me so happy!
I also watched it and liked it a lot. It was pretty funny and light-hearted - and pretty short.

Linka wrote: I just finished watching Yankee to Megane chan and although I really liked it, I felt there was one thing lacking- romance... Did anyone watch anything similar to this but with more romance in it?

I agree with that. Or let's say for me it wasn't the lack of general romance, but I would have liked to have one or two "major" moments" - but since it's a Japanese drama it may be (partly) forgiven.
At lot of doramas that are more comedy-centured are pretty innocent when it comes to romance.

Compared to Yankee-kun Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge was almost hardcore.
Narimiya Hiroki!!!
I loved the drama! very nice!
I watched this one last month. Great drama! I laughed quite a bit. It was nice to see Narimiya Hiroke play such a comedic role. Quite the contrast to his role in Bloody Monday. :)
It was a great drama and very funny!!
meanwhile, Kanata Hongo is so handsome :)