I really like this drama, but the main girl is totally starting to get on my nerves. Is anyone else watching?

Description and link below:

http://www.mydramalist.com//front/dramalist-ajax.php?dramaid=3167

wrote: â??Zenkai Girlâ? is the first time that Aragaki is playing the main character in a television series, though she has previously had several roles as major secondary characters. In the series, she plays Wakaba, an ambitious international lawyer with dreams of rising to the top. After finding a job at a law office, her boss (Yakushimaru Hiroko) gives her an unexpected assignment: to take care of the bossâ??s 5-year-old daughter. Wakaba is eager to do the task well in order to advance her career. While taking the girl to nursery school, she encounters a young man (Nishikido) who is raising a son after being divorced from his wife. As they both struggle in watching over the kids, love gradually blossoms between them. --- Tokyograph -- DramaWiki
omg i was seriously gonna make a thread about this show! but i ddint think anyone else was watching LOL. This show kind of reminds me of Hotaru No hikari. I'm really liking it. But i agree, the lead female is really getting on my nerves. I hope she has good character development. The guy is sooooo cute=D More people need to watch!
I love this show. I usually don't like kids in tv shows but the boy & girl are so adorable
Yes I have been watching as it is my favorite comedy of the summer and I completely agree with you. I was "DUH" (as in I didn't know what I was talking about) on a comment for calling the girl stupid. Guess others have to find an excuse for her, since she is the main character, but come one, aren't we allowed to dislike the main character sometimes? That is also necessary so that we can love her more when she changes for the better, IF she changes. Hopefully she will.
I think she is acting dumb, all the more, coming from someone so smart, and that had so many difficulties in her life. I have seen people go through a lot in their lives. and still they are kind to others, this girl is MEAN!!! She is really mean to this very, very, very nice guy. Everybody else sees that, I don't know why can't she?
@kdramafan89 I almost didn't start the thread either because I wasn't sure if I was the only one, hehe. I'm not usually a big fan of JE idols in dramas, but Kanjani8's Nishikido Ryo is making my heart go doki doki (#*-*#). He played a similar role in the spring drama Inu o Kau to Iu Koto, but I like this one better.

I am looking forward to seeing how it turns out. He's just so sweet and the main girl is just so mean like NinaJade82 said. I'm not sure if she can change enough for her to win me over. She really has no justification for her behavior.

On a happier note, those kids are so cute and very savvy for their age. I like the fact that they aren't too cute. They are kinda like little adults.
I love this show too ; I'm a fan of Ryo, and this drama is really good, as for the girl, I do like her, the way she is so keen on attaining her dreams and so naive about life at the same time...
i too am addicted to this drama, it's very funny, the kids are adorable and too wise for their youth lol. sato is too cute and and too good for wakaba as far as i am concerned. she's been horrible to him when he's been nothing but considerate and good to her. she is too judgmental and is blinded by her own past to see what is right in front of her. but in each episode she grows a little and i kinda forgive her for being such a meanie. i also like the side story of her boss's relationship with her daughter. they both try to be tough but are really softees. lol. i can't wait each week for the next epi and i'm really grateful to the sub-team and uploaders who have the episodes available so quickly. this is a really good summer drama season.
Well after watching episode 6, I thought I would feel bad for her, knowing from comments on the site where I watch that she had finally decided to declare her feelings, and I was getting there, everything was perfect... but... SIGH!!! I don't feel bad at all!!! She deserves to be confused about Rikia (the boys mother) or whatever her name is. I know this is wrong of me, but this girl is just way too cruel to this guy. I can't understand what happened to her... she was such an amazing little girl, then suddenly became such a mean person. She blames him for everything; even for the things he does right, she sees them wrong. I can't stand her!!!
I love the drama by the way... this is one good drama; for me to dislike the main lead this much and still watch the drama, this has got to be a great drama :D
Angiewen wrote: I love the drama by the way... this is one good drama; for me to dislike the main lead this much and still watch the drama, this has got to be a great drama :D

hahah that's what i've been thinking too. i can't stand her. everyone has their struggles and obstacles, that doesn't justify being mean. but like boutux, i am slowly forgiving her as she softens her heart. despite all of this, i LOVE the drama lol. that speaks volumes. There are quite a few good Jdramas this season. I feel like they're treating me well :)
chamii wrote: hahah that's what i've been thinking too. i can't stand her. everyone has their struggles and obstacles, that doesn't justify being mean. but like boutux, i am slowly forgiving her as she softens her heart. despite all of this, i LOVE the drama lol. that speaks volumes. There are quite a few good Jdramas this season. I feel like they're treating me well :)

And..... we have SATISFACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at least I did haha. I loved episode 7, and I really liked her for the first time since she started being mean to this guy. For the first time, she looked so beautiful in my eyes. Oh I love this drama!! BTW the actress is awesome, hehe... I liked her in Code Blue a lot, now here she did a good job of making me dislike her (for a while ;) )
oops i guess it didnt work
tumblr_lqlgp9HHpE1qfakbgo1_r1_500.gif
Maurisensei wrote: And..... we have SATISFACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at least I did haha. I loved episode 7, and I really liked her for the first time since she started being mean to this guy. For the first time, she looked so beautiful in my eyes. Oh I love this drama!! BTW the actress is awesome, hehe... I liked her in Code Blue a lot, now here she did a good job of making me dislike her (for a while ;) )

I love love love this actress. She is so good, I'm going to look up her other stuff. However, I don't think any more highly of her character after episode 7. I think she continued to show how selfish she is. **SPOILER** Even if she is starting to open up to Ryo's character, she should have at least called out of courtesy...i think those of you who watched know what I mean. **END OF SPOILER**

I'll definitely keep watching though :)
lolieta wrote: I love love love this actress. She is so good, I'm going to look up her other stuff. However, I don't think any more highly of her character after episode 7. I think she continued to show how selfish she is. **SPOILER** Even if she is starting to open up to Ryo's character, she should have at least called out of courtesy...i think those of you who watched know what I mean. **END OF SPOILER**

really and truly she won no points with me in epi 7. i have never liked a drama yet despise the lead character before. at this point i don't think she deserves the pillbug(forgot his name) or mr. shindo. even though i know she would never end up with shindo cuz ...well what would be the point of this being a romance drama? i like mr shindo though cuz he's been honest with her about what he wants or expects from her, he knows she doesn't love him and that is not what their relationship is about. it just kinda pissed me off that she did what she did at the end of epi 7, she has been so selfish this entire drama. in real life a person like that would end up alone.
lolieta wrote: I love love love this actress. She is so good, I'm going to look up her other stuff. However, I don't think any more highly of her character after episode 7. I think she continued to show how selfish she is. **SPOILER** Even if she is starting to open up to Ryo's character, she should have at least called out of courtesy...i think those of you who watched know what I mean. **END OF SPOILER**

really and truly she won no points with me in epi 7. i have never liked a drama yet despise the lead character before. at this point i don't think she deserves the pillbug(forgot his name) or mr. shindo. even though i know she would never end up with shindo cuz ...well what would be the point of this being a romance drama? i like mr shindo though cuz he's been honest with her about what he wants or expects from her, he knows she doesn't love him and that is not what their relationship is about. it just kinda pissed me off that she did what she did at the end of epi 7, she has been so selfish this entire drama. in real life a person like that would end up alone.