I saw Death Note 1 and 2 recently as they were on TV where I live. I thought they were interesting & well acted.

Weary Shinigami the Death dropped a notebook in the human world where a weary genius picked it up. â??The human whose name is written in this note shall dieâ? it saidâ?¦ It was the notebook of death that determined peopleâ??s death. Light Yagami, an extremely bright elite university student was the one to possess this ultimate tool that should remain only in the hands of God. Light decides to create an ideal world and begins to hold the scales to judge the criminals in his discretion. Meanwhile, ICPO (International Criminal Police Organization) has placed a mysterious detective calledâ??Lâ? in Japanese police force to investigate a series of the criminal cases. â??Lâ? in the status of a divinity for his capacity and skill in gathering information and in reasoning had solved unresolved cases in the world, and now tightens the investigative screws over these cases, but Light also cleverly manipulating the notebook of death, tosses and shakes the investigation. The future of mankind is at the mercy of these two brains.
The anime was insanely good. It's the only show ever that had me literally shaking. As far as the movies go... I thought they were actually a pretty good adaptation, and I actually liked the way they changed the movies from the anime because it showed a different perspective. But they can't really be compared to the anime.
LOL I have no clue about anime (having NEVER seen any) so cant comment but i liked the films
Yay you watched them! :D

The Death Note movies were the first asian movies I watched [I think haha]. Because I remembered hearing about Death Note being really good and I watched them on Mysoju [LOL] about 4? years ago haha. The first 2 movies at least - I loved them! Actually a friend of mine bought the movies and I borrowed them off of her a couple years ago and rewatched them haha.

I loved L haha. Actually everytime I see the actor who plays him in the movie in a drama I can never recognize him - I keep expecting to see L haha
Crazy4You wrote: Yay you watched them! :D

I loved L haha. Actually everytime I see the actor who plays him in the movie in a drama I can never recognize him - I keep expecting to see L haha

I've only seen the first one, but every time I see him I say "Ooh, it's L, the guy from DN"....lol He made quite an impression on me. lol

I saw the first movie a few weeks? ago and really enjoyed it. I'm waiting for my Period phase (Chinese films and Korean dramas) gets out of my system to watch the others.
Haha yeah I need to watch the 3rd movie, but I think I'll rewatch the first 2 movies - it's been like 2 years since I last watched them haha.
LOL, yeah, that would be a good idea. I always do that with movies too every time a new part comes out....lol
[Haha I forget a lot of things =__=
I hvnt seen the third one as it wasnt screened on TV lol
I saw them on Filmfour which is a cool channel they had DN 1 & 2 on after each other last weekend.
L was my fave character loved that he existed entirely on junk food/sweets (a person after my own heart)
oh & another thing everytime they called Light - prounouced Lighto it cracked me up :p
Light-o
Night-o...Zettai Kareshi...

They seem to do that with words ending in t.

And I just bet you adored L....I wanted some of the things he was eating too...lol
Thats pretty much my diet on a daily basis lol
RainFlower wrote: Thats pretty much my diet on a daily basis lol

Jajajaja....:O...Sugar Rush...lol
Hahaha I loved "Light - o" :D

And I know - L's diet is just amazing haha