Kieta Hatsukoi Song - 初心LOVE (Ubu LOVE) with Japanese Lyrics, Romaji and English Subtitles

Hi everyone,

I have posted in the comments section previously but in case anyone did not manage to read it, I decided to create a new topic regarding 初心LOVE (Ubu LOVE) MV with Japanese Lyrics, Romaji and English Subtitles.

Some screenshots of 初心LOVE (Ubu LOVE) MV with Japanese Lyrics, Romaji and English Subtitles:

Check out and download the video using this link:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XEHxeo_p6ArdGEdBInYU43S_2bbxpOv-

The name of the video is なにわ男子 初心LOVEうぶらぶ with English Subtitles which can be found in the 消えた初恋 (Kieta Hatsukoi) folder.

For laptop, computer, tablet, iPad users, you can enjoy the video in the quality of 720p.

For phone users, I apologized that you cannot change the quality but you can download the full video with Japanese Lyrics, Romaji and English Subtitles which is around 48 MB in 720p HD version.

Anyways, feel free to download the full video in HD with Japanese Lyrics, Romaji and English Subtitles which is around 48 MB :)

Lastly, thank you for reading and let's enjoy watching Kieta Hatsukoi together!♡

Note:
♡The lyrics including translation belong to the respective owners
Thank you for watching!♡