As we all know we still don't know clearly ORJ and CDH bloodline on father's side. I'm still not convinced that CDH is blood related to his comatose father. I am very intrigued to know which is which. I am also positive that this is not an incest drama.

I am insisting that neither ORJ nor CDH is blood related with Cha Joon Pyo at all. Why? Because granny is induring and waiting for his son Cha Joon Pyo to wake up to secure and inherit the company. WHy? because......................................my imagination is getting wild. i don't want to explain to much, as long as CDH and ORJ can make romance. That's enough.

Here's my wild guess: if ORJ and CDH is not related with Cha Joon pyo, it only means that Cha Joon Pyo is the only person who is blood related (if he really is) to grandpa. i think grandma is a greedy person, she despise CDH & ORJ because the're an outsider to the family so instead she's rooting for his son CJP.

i don't know if i am the only person who guessed that way though.

I am also curious  on others viewer's guesses might be.

you can share your thoughts here. I am very eager to know. this mystery is bothering me for awhile so i'm letting it out.

now we know lol. Episode 14.

EDIT: actually I spoke too soon, we are still not in the clear. BUT it's safe to assume that CDH is NOT related to ORJ
Im watching ep. 14 right now so I may update in a few when its over, but I too and hoping this is not an incest drama. I am also hoping that neither has blood relations to CJP. 
Okay finished episode 14 and I still don't know @moonmystery- if you figured it out plz. share b/c while we now know who ORJ is supposed to be I am still hoping that there is more mystery to this and NOT an incest drama. I guess we will know soon. only 3 weeks left.
OK it's still a bit early to say for sure, but I strongly believe that ORJ is not related to CDH by blood, but by marriage (technically). This is partially by theory, but I think it's a logical assumption.

BASICALLY, CDH's dad messed up big time and caused all of this confusion. While he was his first wife, he had no children and cheated on the woman with the mistress, who the grandma hates. That mistress had CDH with the dad, making CDH an illegitimate child.

Soon after, the dad's wife divorces with him, and finds herself another man. The ex-wife has a child with the other man, making ORJ.  And then the ex-wife dies, and ORJ is kidnapped? by the ex-husband (AKA CDH's abusive dad).

Basically, ORJ and CDH are step-siblings on paper, since nobody outside the family knows that CDH is in fact a illegitimate son, and that the wife had a kid with someone else. THUS, if ORJ's existence is revealed, they will either become real siblings to the rest of the world (which would take away CDH's power/influence as the heir), or the world will know that CDH's dad was a big fat cheater--which will destroy this family's reputation. That's why granny is trying to hide the truth by smothering ORJ's existence.

I have another theory. 
I think the husband actually loved the wife, and felt betrayed when she had ORJ with another man. So the husband took ORJ and abused her every time CDH did something wrong. Wow. IF this is true, it's no wonder CDH's personality broke into pieces. The guilt would have killed me long ago.

It's great to open this discussion because that topic is so confusing. Up to now, I still don't understand clearly how they're related.

I would say she's the daughter of the official wife (murdered daughter in law), that she had before marrying crazy grandma's son (Cha Jun Pyo) and with another man. Cha Do Hyun is the son of a mistress and that son as crazy and abusive as his mama.
Ri Jin was abused by Jun Pyo and Cha Do Hyun witnessed it but was forced by mom and granny to pretend it never happened,  which led to his soul breaking down out of guilt and fear...now he's sick. Since the daughter in law was the heir, her bloodline which is Oh Ri Jin is the official heir, and I guess that's why Se Gi said he would still the group and give it back to her as compensation for what was done to her. 
Also Oh Ri Jin's mom is the daughter-in-law's sister. She probably hates the whole family and their business because of what they did to her sister and her niece.She adopted her niece after saving her from the fire. Oh Ri Jin suffers amnesia because of the childhood traumas. Oh Ri On either knows or has a hint of this whole mess.

At this point that's how I understand it, but I'm not sure whether I'm right...
Ep 15-16 reveals all! I'm so amazed at how they put this together. Cha Do Hyun don't hurt your heart by leaving. T-T