SPOILER ALERT. Please proceed with caution if you haven't seen episode 16 yet.
OH RI JIN IS THE ORIGINAL CHA DO HYUN?! Then is the current CDH Mr. X then? Or is his name Shin Se Gi? (If I remember correctly, his mother's last name is Shin?)
This is really the best plot twist I've seen in a very long time. 
Now that the writer has thrown us this twist, it makes me really wonder if Oh Ri On has a twist too. CDH and ORJ's first meeting at the airport seems too much of a coincident for me. Did ORO somehow arrange them to meet? Or is it really just a k-drama fate thing?
Also how does CDH end up as CDH and what did they call ORJ back then at the mansion then?
There are so many questions and this show is just getting better and better!
I am almost sure, Do Hyun's (male) real name is Shin Se-Gi... His mother's surname is Shin!

I don't think Ri-On planned their meeting.

But... OMG... really... the best plot twist!!! My mouth was hanging open for half an hour, while I was re-watching the last part of the episode.

I have been trying to make it clear for me... so what does this mean? If Do-Hyun is the real name of Oh Ri-Jin... what does that do plotwise? We already know they are not siblings, we already know that they were both in the same house... why was Ri-Jin in that house after her mom died, when Jun-Pyo knew she had no blood connection to the family? Why didn't he just give her up to an orphanage? Why keep her and torture the child? How did Ri-Jin's mom (the one that raised her) come to take her? How did she save her from the fire? What went wrong with Jun-Pyo after the fire?

This is driving me nuts... 
His real name must be Shin Se Gi. I'm still waiting for Mr.X to make an appearance. ;)

I just remembered how Se Gi kept insisting to Ri Jin that he was the original and Cha Do Hyun was the fake. :D I don't even know who's to be considered the rightful owner anymore.
And what about the family register thing? Was it (female) Cha Do Hyun who was listed in the register in summer before (male) Cha Do Hyun came to the residence in winter? Don't they mention gender? So many questions in my mind after every episode.
I'm sooooooooo blown away by this!!! And yes, totally convinced that his real name is actually Se Gi!
And maybe Mr. X is part of some twist too??
ORO at the airport (at least for now) can be explained by the fact that he was actually cheking up on CDH and SeungJin Group, so...
When I think this can't get any better, this writer just keeps throwing these awesome things! I'm soooo in love with this!
I was really suprised, to be honest, it doesn't happen very often, especially while watching dramas, they are so predictable, but this one. Holly... :OOO
I have two theories :

1. Do Hyeon is the owner of the body and he created Se Gi to keep somehow his stolen personality and name.

2. Se Gi is the owner of the body and he created Do Hyeon (who is Mr X!), because he wasn't able to live with another name and with his memories. He created well-mannered guy who didn't know anything about his past and who could be the heir of the group. From time to time he was showing up, frustrated and full of anger because of what had happend. So the strongest personality ends up being the weakest one. And maybe because he coudln't live his own life he continued creating new personalities. But when he felt in love, he found the reason to live again. And he revealed his memories to De Hyeon to finally overcome his problems. But our female protagonist seems to be in love with Do Hyeon so Shin Se Gi as the owner of the body wouldn't be that great for their future relationship. Even though Se Gi is the hotter one :P

I am burning with curiosity *,* How am I suppose to wait another week? That reminds me why I watch dramas after all episode are released :<
Best plot twist ever ! I never saw that one coming...
Here is my theory :

After coming back after 6 years, Cha Joon Pyo found out his wife, Min Seo Yeon, came back as well with a daughter, Do Hyun, claiming she's his. (Actually, the real father died so this was her only way to find shelter for her and her daughter.) Do Hyun was therefore put in the family registry under the name Cha Do Hyun. While he was away, Joon Pyo also had a son, Shin Se Gi, with another woman, Shin Hwa Ran. Not divorced, he didn't officially recognised his son but still brough him into the house. Then he discovered the girl wasn't actually his daughter.

At this point, some "accident" happened to Min Seo Yeon, who wanted a divorce, and she died. In the basement, Se Gi told the girl Do Hyun that his "mother" was Min Seo Yeon because she was his father's wife, so step-mother actually.

Ashamed, to cover up his wife betrayal, Cha Joon Pyo decided to hide the girl in the basement and raise his son under Cha Do Hyun's name. So Se Gi had to live using Cha Do Hyun's name AND be a perfect heir for his father, otherwise the real Do Hyun would take the beating in his place. This is the root of his DID. After the fire incident, Se Gi snapped and run away from his past by becoming the "perfect heir Cha Do Hyun", who knew absolutely nothing of what happened then. But, over the years, his DID developped other personalities, becoming less and less controllable. In the end, the "perfect heir" still had to run away to the United States to cover up his illness, convinced he was the original one.

Well, as we can see in the last episode, his personalities seem to merge together now ^^
After watching episode #16 I am starting to think that shin Se Gi might be the original personality ....
I'm going to agree with most of the people here and say that Se Gi is the original personality. Since Mr. X hasn't made an appearance yet (and we're already on episode 16, so that doesn't leave much room for him... unless he's been here all along), it's reasonable that he was the first fragment to break loose.
AUGH I'm so confused and intrigued and my heart is racing. Can next wednesday come any sooner!??
LOL I am surprised you were all surprised. I knew the plot twist was coming as soon as he noticed the wrong date. I agree his birth name must be Shin Se Gi but I think you all are missing that Se Gi and Do Hyun were always too similar and sharing in too many memories to truly be separate, like two sides of the same coin neither one was really the original or the fake just pieces of the whole. I cant wait for Mr. X he has to be coming next...I have a feeling that he has been doing something all along that will connect here in the end. I'm just not 100% on what that is but I have a feeling secretary Ahn knows or possibly something/someone deeper like CJP.....

omg wait so Shin Se Gi is the actual ORIGINAL personality? But either way, CDH has been living as the perfect heir for so many years --and Se Gi was so stuck in the past -- that Se Gi can't function very well. The abusive past has twisted the original se gi's personality into one so filled with anger and hate that he has to live as CDH.

Ok wait. I think i understand this, but i can't explain very well. ANYWAYS THIS IS THE BEST FREAKING TWIST I'VE SEEN IN A LONG TIME.