ANY JI CHANG WOOK FANS HERE? AND, WHAT'S HIS BEST DRAMA? 

I'm a man and im not homo and I like him very much. He acts very well and he is capable of pulling out any role they(directors) give him :D.

One of the top in Korea right now but sadly he goes to military after this drama.
Another vote for Healer.
I love him. <3 I like him in Healer a lot but I also loved him in Empress Ki
He is the wallpaper of my Youtube account , my tumblr , my laptop , my phone  and my MDL profile pic !! This is how much i love him , i watched most of his dramas , and i find it such a waste that people only noticed him after watching Healer ! I LOVE JI CHANG WOOK !! So having watched many of his dramas , i can garantie that Healer is hisbest work so far *.*
Healer!!!

I'm currently watching Empress Ki because of him. I love Ha Ji Won but then I hate historical dramas and even longer episode dramas. But because of Chang Wookie I'm watching it. Sadly, he enlisted himselt to military training at the end of 2015 or early 2016. Hoping he will make another drama after Healer. 2 years is just too long. :(
I'm currently watching Empress Ki, and my gosh, he is so adorable and pretty to look at, it's almost impossible!

I haven't watched Healer yet though, I'm waiting for it to finish so I can marathon without hiccups :P
I love him soo much he's such a great handsome actor with the cutest smile ever ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Ji Chang Wook is awesome as Healer/ParkBong Soo/Seo Jung Hoo!!!

He has screen presence and he is more than capable of pulling off action/comedy/romance all at same time.

And, he not too bad on the eyes :-)
Healer or Empress Ki.... He is my smexxxyyy man!~ lollzzz
Loved him in Empress Ki!!! He's so handsome and cute >< 
Warrior Baek Dong Soo
another vote for healer!