Lee Jong Suk : He is soo cute and pefect eye-candy but all the roles I've seen of him suck. Its just that I couldn't stand his acting.

Ji Chang Wook : idk, he does good roles but the flow and acting is not my cu of tea.

Lee Sung Kyung , IU

Can’t watch any of the dramas these actors are in. 

Lee Min Ho - all his projects suck. Same roles, same style, same rich pretty boy image.

Kim Seon Ho - just can’t get into his acting. I find him annoying. 

Cha Eun Woo - he’s stiff as a cardboard. Emotionless. 

Song Kang - stiff as a cardboard too. 

Rowoon - one of the divine cardboard trio along with cha eunwoo and song kang. 

Song Hye Kyo - her acting is so stiff and boring. Same pretty image always. 

Sukai:

Can’t watch any of the dramas these actors are in. 

Lee Min Ho - all his projects suck. Same roles, same style, same rich pretty boy image.

Kim Seon Ho - just can’t get into his acting. I find him annoying. 

Cha Eun Woo - he’s stiff as a cardboard. Emotionless. 

Song Kang - stiff as a cardboard too. 

Rowoon - one of the divine cardboard trio along with cha eunwoo and song kang. 

Song Hye Kyo - her acting is so stiff and boring. Same pretty image always. 

finally someone mentioned Kim Seon Ho, I don't really get the hype over him I didn't like any of the few dramas I've watched him in (You Drive Me Crazy, Eulachacha Waikiki 2, Start Up) well actually I think the main cast of EW2 besides Lee Yi Kyung wasn't all that good either none of them were genuinely funny/memorable compared to the old cast. Moon Ga Young's crying also felt fake/whiny in True Beauty. 

For some reason I just don't like Go Sung Hee, she tried too hard to be funny (?) in WYWS with some other supporting male actor and I wish someone else was casted for Suits (2018) I felt no genuine chemistry with PHS but I think she does antagonist roles better like with Mother xD

Jung So Min - Girl can't close her mouth. It's super distracting and I can't stand it.

Seo In Guk - Honestly feel he is very overrated. I will hesitate to watch a drama if I see that he's in it. :/

Despise is a strong word; here's a who I just will NOT watch no matter the ratings

Park Shin Hye - plays the same character over and over again. only liked her in Pinocchio. im trying to hard to like her but i have a feeling my efforts will end up futile
Kim Yoo Jung - she looks like a webtoon character and not a real person, which is especially apparent when shes trying to portray strong emotions like anger or grief. it comes off cartoonish
Nam Ji Hyun - line delivery irks me. its weird how something like a voice can decide whether or not i like an actor/actress

And then people i wont watch for petty reasons that i feel strong about
Park Min Young - she looks so cold, even when shes smiling.
Gong Yoo - very unpopular but i dont find him attractive. i literally cant sit and watch a drama that goes on and on about how handsome he is when im just not feeling what they are.
Yoo In Na - annoying. maybe its the eyes.
Yoon Kyun Sang - when he smirks he looks slimy, and hes always smirking.
Kim Dam Mi - im sure her acting is fine, as proven by her Baeksang, but she looks so young, almost childlike at times, and i cant get over that

i try to avoid watching anything these people are in (other than Ji Il Joo, because his roles/screen time isn't enough for me to skip an entire show)

Lee Seung Gi  - he acts exactly the same in every single role, which i feel is him just playing himself. i've seen enough of his acting to know i never want to see him in anything ever again.

Song Joong Ki - he's so lifeless, i get bored just watching him.

Ji Il Joo - creepy and unsettling. he comes off as so arrogant no matter what. it could be how he always looks so smug, regardless of what's going on but i hate when he's in a show i'm watching and i didn't know.

Park Bo Gum - the creepiest of them all. his face looks like there's no life behind his eyes and he's just a shell. plus the fact he's apart of a known, horrific cult? no thanks. he makes me feel so uneasy that even if his acting became top tier tomorrow, i still couldn't/wouldn't watch him

Jang Hyuk - always plays an angry person who is constantly screaming and mean. he's stressful to watch. his acting also always has a hint of like he's acting drunk, which is weird and annoying to me.