NotXMe:

What "bias" mean ? Thanks ;)

It's relatively new slang for "favorite." So, who are your favorite actors or actresses?

interregnum:

It's relatively new slang for "favorite." So, who are your favorite actors or actresses?

Thanks ;)

Then ...

Actors:

- Lee Jong Suk

- Park Ji Hoon

- Cha Eun Woo

- Choi  Who Shik

- Nam Joo Hyuk

- Yoo Seung Ho

- Ahn Hyo Seop

-  Song Kang

Actresses:

- Shin Se Kyung

- Kim Se Jeong

- Lee Bo Young

- Park So Dam

- Park Eun Bin

- Moon Ga Young

- Park Min Young

- Lee Sung Kyung

Park seo ham

Ji chang wook

Dong yoon jang 

Ji Chang Wook is my newest obsession.  I want to watch everyt drama that he's ever been in, I've only watched Suspicious Partner. But tbh, I'm scared to watch them all because JCW is just too perfect haha. I also like Lee Jong Suk, Jang Geun Suk and Lee Min Ho. So pretty basic choices, everyone tend to like them but there is a reason for that.

I also like korean actresses but not that much - it may have something to do with the fact that I'm a woman myself. But I like Park Shin Hye and Jun Ji Hyun.

I cant get over my first actor-crush, Jung Hae In!
In second place it has to be Nam Joo Hyuk and third Kang Tae Oh

Too Many!

Actresses:
Kim Tae Ri
Kim Da Mi
Shin Min Ah
Park Eun Bin
Jung So Min
Son Ye Jin

Actors:
Kim Seon Ho
Hyun Bin
Lee Byung Hun
Yoo Yeon Seok
Choi Byung Chan
Kim Seok Woo

interregnum:

For a given definition of "new" ? - the term was standard in its current meaning when I first started watching East Asian Dramas 10 years ago.  My first Korean bias was then and still is Wang Ji Won. 

She has scaled back her acting as her ballet academy has taken off (with help from her husband, Korea National Ballet's principal dancer)  but I'm very excited that she's in another role coming soon, her first in a couple of years.

Ye Ji Won is my favorite Korean actress.. 

She cracked me up with her role in inquiry office 

burhaa aadmi:
For a given definition of "new" ? - the term was standard in its current meaning when I first started watching East Asian Dramas 10 years ago.  

In fairness to me, I'm 100 years old, so 10 years ago is relatively new, as far as I'm concerned.

But I'll do you one better with a term that I'm absolutely 100% certain was invented just the other day [...cough]: while my bias is and has been Jung So-min since the first time I saw her in anything, I've very recently discovered that my bias wrecker is Han Ji-min.

I can stare dreamily at IU all day, and still my heart would not waver--but a few minutes with Han Ji-min and I felt like I needed to be scolded for something.

"...you really need to watch Behind Your Touch for a third time in a week?" she seemed to say.

interregnum:

In fairness to me, I'm 100 years old, so 10 years ago is relatively new, as far as I'm concerned.

But I'll do you one better with a term that I'm absolutely 100% certain was invented just the other day [...cough]: while my bias is and has been Jung So-min since the first time I saw her in anything, I've very recently discovered that my bias wrecker is Han Ji-min.

I can stare dreamily at IU all day, and still my heart would not waver--but a few minutes with Han Ji-min and I felt like I needed to be scolded for something.

"...you really need to watch Behind Your Touch for a third time in a week?" she seemed to say.

If you are genuinely 100, then I salute you, as one genuinely, literally and without any hyperbole   more than half a decade past half that age. 

As for Han Ji Min, if you haven't already, check out  Capital Scandal and The Plan Man  two of my favourites of hers

burhaa aadmi:
If you are genuinely 100, then I salute you, as one genuinely, literally and without any hyperbole   more than half a decade past half that age. 

Heh, I'm not, but it always feels like I am relative to everyone I come across in these kinds of forums. So, if nothing else, assume you are comparatively youthful in spirit, regardless of how much younger I may literally be. I was born telling kids to get off my lawn.

As for the Han Ji-min recommendations--thanks! I have added them to the pile. And moved them up the watch order. (Quiet down, Kim Go-eun filmography. You knew this was a rigged game from the start.)