shaz22 wrote: You my love just cannot look that good......................Aisssh!

:D I didn't see your update on this thread just posted the pics on the drama thread :P

I'm loving the stills.. need more stills of KJW in uniform!
sakurahues wrote: :D I didn't see your update on this thread just posted the pics on the drama thread :P

I'm loving the stills.. need more stills of KJW in uniform!

In a dreamland since the start of this day for this pics..............
not good for our health!

And Tvn probably realized KJW hype, they are only releasing his stills.........let's hope fore more scenes as well!
shaz22 wrote: In a dreamland since the start of this day for this pics..............
not good for our health!

And Tvn probably realized KJW hype, they are only releasing his stills.........let's hope fore more scenes as well!

Definitely not good for fangirl hearts :P
I hope to see a lot of uniformed KJW in action!
I hope this drama will make directors and such see KJW's amazingness as an actor. He's awesome and needs a lead role! <3
Gyokuro wrote: I hope this drama will make directors and such see KJW's amazingness as an actor. He's awesome and needs a lead role! <3

I hope so too! He wasn't that big before enlistment and 2 year is a huge gap. I hope he covers that gap with this on and get to act more edgy main leads.
Me too! I really hope he gets a lead role. Even Pygmalion I don't think he got the girl but I was confused with that one lol. But I love him and I hope this new company will give him the opportunities he deserves. Just watching Antique you can see how amazing he is! It's funny he does the Ono character better than the Japanese remake haha.
Gyokuro wrote: Me too! I really hope he gets a lead role. Even Pygmalion I don't think he got the girl but I was confused with that one lol. But I love him and I hope this new company will give him the opportunities he deserves. Just watching Antique you can see how amazing he is! It's funny he does the Ono character better than the Japanese remake haha.

I tried watching the anime because I was so into the story, but even the real Ono fails miserably compared to him. He so nails it.
Lol don't judge too harshly, the manga is the best since it's the original. But at least the anime kept Ono gay. Not like the Japanese drama. I mena if Kim Jae Wook can pull it off so could the other dude. D< But then again Kim Jae Wook can do a lot of stuff actors wish they could pull off! <3 I love unique actors like him. He and Yusuke Yamamoto. They can go from light to dark in any role. ^^
O.O Omg he's so sexy. I just dunno if I can handle all of that. *fans self*

SO ...........He's back today! 

Unfortunately you have to count me in among those who are not a big fan of men with long hair. Just because it's less tidy than short hair, that's all I want to say. No problem in any other point. My first time meeting this boy was in Bad Guy, if I remember correctly. He dressed strangely there, and his character was a bit annoying, but as the plot went along I started to like him. Too bad he didn't get a happy ending. Then it repeated again on Mary Stayed Out All Night, and yet AGAIN in Who Are You? in a way or another. It literally broke my heart. I so need to see him in a happy ending, he looks ABSOLUTELY gorgeous when he's smiling and laughing. His cries made me so sad. I can't believe what I saw in Who Are You?... He looks... I don't know, beyond handsome. I don't have anything else to say but that I love him so much in Who Are You?, more than the male lead (no offense, of course). *nosebleed*
I was not going to watch Age of Feeling but since Jae Wook has been cast... I suppose I have to try it. However, somehow once again he's going to be playing the - you'll never guess - second male lead. My biggest worry is the male lead - Kim Hyun Joong - who, frankly speaking, is just not that good actor. It's going to be painful to watch if the second lead totally trumps the main one...
phio_chan wrote: I can't believe what I saw in Who Are You?... He looks... I don't know, beyond handsome. I don't have anything else to say but that I love him so much in Who Are You?, more than the male lead (no offense, of course).

*nosebleed*

Honey, nobody is ever gonna take offense if u prefer KJW over Taec, not even Taec!
Friggin FINALY!
KJW in 'Inspiring Generation' shoot.

Source: A list entertainment