Do you have popular actors/actresses you try to watch but just go "meh, nothing special here" or just think they're popular just because people think they're cute/pretty/handsome instead of looking at what is more important which I think for me is the acting?

✔️ Shin Se Kyung.....she annoys me in most of her dramas and always screams and has same facial expressions 

✔️ Ky Hye Sun.... Haven't finished any drama with her.... She always squints her eyes like an anime character or has a grumpy look on her face most of the time 

✔️ Han Ga in.... She ruined Moon Embracing the Sun for me.... Her face either had a blank look or deer in headlights on the 4 episodes I watched with her before I quit.... She is beautiful but her acting is poor 

I loved the actress Kim Yoo Jung who played the child version of the lead female and had an Oscar worthy performance and has excelled in every show I have seen with her 

✔️ Han Ye Seul.... She annoys me because she screams, overacts and is too loud in her dramas