After watching Coffee Prince, I was impressed with Yoon Eun-hye and looked for other dramas she took part of. 

I miss you

My fair Lady

MiRae's choice

Lie to me 

All these dramas were pretty disappointing. Is it her acting skills or bad Drama selection? 

Is there another drama she is in where she's as good as in Coffee Prince? 

I vote Largely on  Bad drama selection in the past years...

Mirae's Choice was one of the worst written dramas. Lie to Me had potential. She and kang Jihwan were great together plus the story was doing great until about the halfway mark. Then somehow something just didnt work out for that drama.  I think its a combination of bad writing and somehow a little misplaced characterization on her part. 

But anyway try her earlier work: Goong / Princess Hours. Thats my fave...!!!

Czakhareina:

I vote Largely on  Bad drama selection in the past years...

Mirae's Choice was one of the worst written dramas. Lie to Me had potential. She and kang Jihwan were great together plus the story was doing great until about the halfway mark. Then somehow something just didnt work out for that drama.  I think its a combination of bad writing and somehow a little misplaced characterization on her part. 

But anyway try her earlier work: Goong / Princess Hours

yep I second that. she was amazing in goong. more than just a crybaby/damsel-in-distress I thought she'd be (she was a crybaby but with good reason and had loads of persistence). imo it's just a lot of bad choices on her part. coffee prince was amazing. but the others were bound to fail